By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117
Cobretti2 said:
curl-6 said:

Initially yes she did, we spoke back and forth for a few days. Last night I asked her out for coffee. Never heard back, so I guess I blew it.

Don't give up yet may still happen. See how she is towards you at work. Also next time probably easier to ask in a neutral environment like at work so it seems like a lets get coffee whilst we on a break.

Well, the group we both work at won't be meeting again until mid February. Should I go that long without messaging again?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 December 2018

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Don't give up yet may still happen. See how she is towards you at work. Also next time probably easier to ask in a neutral environment like at work so it seems like a lets get coffee whilst we on a break.

Well, the group we both work at won't be meeting again until mid February. Should go that long without messaging again?

Well damn. Maybe wait and see what happens, Xmas is busy time. Just don't say why u not responding to me lol.

Maybe close to Xmas wish her a happy Xmas and a Happy New Year (next week)

Cobretti2 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, the group we both work at won't be meeting again until mid February. Should go that long without messaging again?

Well damn. Maybe wait and see what happens, Xmas is busy time. Just don't say why u not responding to me lol.

Cheers man, will do. And don't worry, I'm not that clueless as to do the "y u not respondin" thing.

curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Cheers man, will do. And don't worry, I'm not that clueless as to do the "y u not respondin" thing.

Not about clueless but out of anger.

I guess in general, if you feeling angry don't send a message. cool down and think of something constructive.

Cobretti2 said:
curl-6 said:

I guess in general, if you feeling angry don't send a message. cool down and think of something constructive.

I'm not angry at her. I imagine she's quite busy and that for a girl in her league a message from a guy like me simply isn't a high priority, just as I wouldn't bother promptly responding to a message from an ugly obese woman.

What I'm pissed about is that my fucking cartridge copy of Yooka Laylee was supposed to arrive a week ago and is nowhere to be found haha

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:

I'm not angry at her. I imagine she's quite busy and that for a girl in her league a message from a guy like me simply isn't a high priority, just as I wouldn't bother promptly responding to a message from an ugly obese woman.

What I'm pissed about is that my fucking cartridge copy of Yooka Laylee was supposed to arrive a week ago and is nowhere to be found haha

I did buy that. However, I can't  remember if I ever got it from kickstarter sent to me or not lol.

All I recall is it got cancelled on Wii U so I got this N64 cart somewhere that has something on it presumably.

Or you talking switch version?

Cobretti2 said:
curl-6 said:

I did buy that. However, I can't  remember if I ever got it from kickstarter sent to me or not lol.

All I recall is it got cancelled on Wii U so I got this N64 cart somewhere that has something on it presumably.

Yeah it's the Switch version on a physical cart. Mailing service said it would arrive last week, it's still not here, and I'm so pissed off cos I waited forever for this damn game, first for the Wii U version which was then cancelled, then for the Switch version which was then delayed, then for a physical release which took a year longer than it should have, and now even the fucking mail delivery is taking too long. XD

https://www.quora.com/Whats-your-opinion-on-the-20-of-men-get-80-of-the-women-theory

curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Yeah it's the Switch version on a physical cart. Mailing service said it would arrive last week, it's still not here, and I'm so pissed off cos I waited forever for this damn game, first for the Wii U version which was then cancelled, then for the Switch version which was then delayed, then for a physical release which took a year longer than it should have, and now even the fucking mail delivery is taking too long. XD

Lol i sent someone a parcel 3 weeks ago they still haven't got it. I sent the same person on Tuesday another parcel and they got it today.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
People that have learning disabilities like me fall behind and never catch up and become isolated from society. Disabled people get labeled: weird, retarded, idiot and other insults that only make us feel more alienated and isolated from society. A disabled person can not relate to normal people and normal people do not understand how hard life is being disabled. I have always been socially isolated and will always be socially isolated from society. Life is hard being an Autistic/Aspie and constantly rejected and made to feel inferior by society.

Will you stop lying and generalizing already? That society you claim is so bad does not actually exist. Yes, some people are assholes, but that's why you stay away from them. You're calling everyone prejudiced and you're yourself being the most prejudiced person in this thread. Maybe people treat you badly because you're too prejudiced yourself and with that part of the problem of that society you so hate.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.