By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117
Metallox said:
I need to find those mystical women that make the first move, just for curiosity sake because it sounds incredible.

I used to shoot the shit with this bartender in the city when I used to go out to dinner/drinks with my family. We were both metal guys which made for plenty of in depth conversation, but one thing he mentioned on multiple occasions is that his now wife who he's been very happy with for several years actually initiated the first date and got the ball rolling, so they're apparently out there.. But yeah, I certainly have never come across any myself. Which is frustrating as I'm pretty sure there were at least a handful of chicks over the years who were into me, but being a shy and somewhat nervous introvert it's very difficult for me to initiate. Granted once I come out of my shell I can certainly be quite the talker and take more initiative, but that initial breakthrough has always been extremely tough for me, and it's cost me big time..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
vivster said:

Will you stop lying and generalizing already? That society you claim is so bad does not actually exist. Yes, some people are assholes, but that's why you stay away from them. You're calling everyone prejudiced and you're yourself being the most prejudiced person in this thread. Maybe people treat you badly because you're too prejudiced yourself and with that part of the problem of that society you so hate.

I have experienced only negativity, loneliness, social isolation living under a bad society, where the majority of people are ignorant and prejudice against people with disabilities. Poor little old me has been a victim of the bad society that discriminates against disabled people for being disabled. Being unique and special should be celebrated within society. 

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 20 December 2018

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
vivster said:

Will you stop lying and generalizing already? That society you claim is so bad does not actually exist. Yes, some people are assholes, but that's why you stay away from them. You're calling everyone prejudiced and you're yourself being the most prejudiced person in this thread. Maybe people treat you badly because you're too prejudiced yourself and with that part of the problem of that society you so hate.

I have experienced only negativity, loneliness, social isolation living under a bad society, where the majority of people are ignorant and prejudice against people with disabilities. Poor little old me has been a victim of the bad society that discriminates against disabled people for being disabled. Being unique and special should be celebrated within society. 

Mate, let me put it to you this way. I know people who are what we used to call retarded back in the day who seem to be more upbeat than you. You can communicate well enough from what we seen on the forum however you have already made up your mind people hate you so you send of that vibe to them and I guess they ignore you. Try smiling and say hello when you walk past people on the street build up your confidence that way that not everyone hates you.

Don't forget you are in Aus, we have a culture of making fun of each other too, in a light hearted manner. Why you think we are good at sledging in cricket lol. 

Give us some examples of all this negativity you have experienced and how often does it happen, how many people walk past you before someone says anything negative?

Here is someone probably worst off than you

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanCompassionateCare/posts/288798755107933

Where are all the bad people attacking him?

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
vivster said:

Nothing a person IS should be celebrated. It matters what you do. If you are nice to people, most people will return it. You shouldn't expect women jumping at you just because you smiled at them however.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I do not smile at anyone and I do not talk to anyone I do not know. I have my headphones on and sunglasses on. I am an unapproachable, aloof, grumpy middle aged man.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I do not smile at anyone and I do not talk to anyone I do not know. I have my headphones on and sunglasses on. I am an unapproachable, aloof, grumpy middle aged man.

If you do not talk to anyone how would you know that people look down on you?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Is this an incel primer thread?

silkylove said:
Is this an incel primer thread?

Yes. You're welcome to post how cruel the world is to you out of no fault of your own.

DarthMetalliCube said:

I'm pretty sure there were at least a handful of chicks over the years who were into me, but being a shy and somewhat nervous introvert it's very difficult for me to initiate.

Same here. I can think of 2-3 girls from my school and college days that gave hints, which are obvious to me now, 15-20 years later, that I either ignored or just didn't see at the time.  Looking back, I always wonder where these things would have ended up if I had initiated anything. 

But I also know that I'm happy to be with who I am with now, and have two young children as a result. So maybe it's not such a bad thing that I was so clueless and awkward.