PS3 Slim
PS4 Slim
Xbox One S
Xbox One X
Switch (in handheld mode)
Gameboy Color
DSi
PSP-2000
PS Vita Slim (Especially new JP only coloured versions)
New 3DS
New 2DS XL

ratolmc said: the PS4 looks like an oversized eraser 
flashfire926 said: 

Upopular opinion but og PS4 is just needlessly edgy, and I just cant remove the fact from my mind that it looks like a giant eraser.

Yeah I never liked the look of the PS4 either, the fact the whole thing is slanted makes it look wonky to me.

Azzanation said:

I also loved the look of the 360 Slim. Probably the best looking Xbox design in my opinion.

Definitely the best looking Xbox console to date in my book. Very sleek and cool.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 November 2018

Around the Network

OG PS3 Fat. It's only design flaw is how heavy it is. Big is beautiful. It looks like a luxury item because it is a luxury item!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

NES, 5/10 - having no nostalgia for the console at all, i can firmly say it is not an attractive piece of hardware. seemingly everything is just a bit too bulky. 

SNES, 4/10 - a bit worse than the NES. it looks way too mechanical and more like a cassette player than a game console

N64, 8/10 - sleek design, the controller ports and cart slot contrast nicely with the main console, and you gotta love the big logo on the front

Gamecube, 6/10 - this thing screams 'early 2000s' with its top loading design and handle on the back, like its a prototype for a CD player. not bad, but not great

Wii, 8/10 - its small, its white, and the DVD input lights up. i cant help but love the Wii

Wii U, 4/10 - its a chunky Wii... i get that they were going more for functionality than flare... but its a chunky Wii...

Switch, 8/10 - its nothing more and nothing less than it needs to be. its sleek and subtle, plus it looks good in off-grey or neon

PS1, 4/10 - this was really before they has their edge on consoles

PS2, ?/10 - its huge, the whole thing looks like a vent, its ugly and looks good at the same time? pass

PS3, 8/10 - genuinely a good design. i dont have much to say but i like it

PS4, 8/10 - L A Y E R S

Xbox, 3/10 - fitting that its a big X

Xbox 360, 9/10 - now this is a console with some personality. bright glowing ring, beautiful design

Xbox One, 7/10 - its sleek, but ultimately void of all personality. its justa big box with an X on it

i realize this wasnt the point of the thread but i found ranking them was a better way to go about it

Always loved the look of the European and Japanese Super Nintendo

I like the simplistic design of the OG PS4, X1S and X1X (All of them in white).

I also really like the Switch.