By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Company: Let's Go sold 3 million in first 3 days

Really good numbers, and I haven't even got my two copies yet. So how long until old predictions thread start to come back up?

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
Really good numbers, and I haven't even got my two copies yet. So how long until old predictions thread start to come back up?

BOLD Prediction: Pokemon Lets Go will Sell 1billion

So I take it the skeptics from before are probably realizing that their personal views don't reflect what's actually going to play out. Smash is out next week for even more sales carnage and next year we have Gen 8 and Animal Crossing to carrying on the trend of possible 10m sellers.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Kerotan said:
Very similar numbers to God of war. Yeah just checked it, GOW sold 3.1m to consumers after 3 days and this did 3m shipped after 3. So both in the same ball park.

And it only around 80 million PS4s for that to happen 

LOL. Kerotan needs so many words to make it look less exceptional, and you destroy it in one sentence. Nice.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]

vivster said:
Imagine what it'll be if they make a real Pokemon game on the Switch.

Well, how could they have known? It's not like anyone requested a mainline Pokemon game for a home console before, ever.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

And it only around 80 million PS4s for that to happen 

LOL. Kerotan needs so many words to make it look less exceptional, and you destroy it in one sentence. Nice.

wow that guy sure got a lot of shit for saying something nice...

Nautilus said:
Oh, and this is sold-through if Im not mistaken.I think I have read that somewhere.Which makes the number even more impressive, given that sold in numbers must be closer to 5 millions or so.

the tweet this news is based on makes no mention on whether or not this is sold-through, but it thanks the players that made it possible

btw it misspelled "Switch" :P

Lafiel said:
Nautilus said:
Oh, and this is sold-through if Im not mistaken.I think I have read that somewhere.Which makes the number even more impressive, given that sold in numbers must be closer to 5 millions or so.

the tweet this news is based on makes no mention on whether or not this is sold-through, but it thanks the players that made it possible

btw it misspelled "Switch" :P

lol

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Very good stuff to see. I am glad it does well in Europe.

BraLoD said:
And it feels like a free to play mobile game... wait, it is xP
People should have saved their money for the real pokemon next year, but for each their own.

Oh no guys! Bralod says it feels like a f2p mobile game! Better save our money for 2019! He must have spent hours in the game already to make this conclusion. 

Not that the 81 meta score it had matters or anything. 

Pocky Lover Boy!