By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pokemon: Let’s Go sells 116,000 copies in the first 3 days in UK

Very strong start!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Miyamotoo said:

Based on what exactly?

Game has good critics and actual impressions of people that are playing this game are very positive, some people calling this game best Pokemon in years.

Only the game itself of course. What reviewers say ain't gonna change the fact that it has far less content and gameplay depth than prior installments, yet it cost more. Who exactly is calling it the best Pokemon game? This I gotta know!

It has enough content in any case, and gameplay is very fun and satisfied, its first HD Pokemon game, it's good game in any case. So I dont see how sales can undersized, if game is bad than you would have point.

Miyamotoo said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Only the game itself of course. What reviewers say ain't gonna change the fact that it has far less content and gameplay depth than prior installments, yet it cost more. Who exactly is calling it the best Pokemon game? This I gotta know!

It has enough content in any case, and gameplay is very fun and satisfied, its first HD Pokemon game, it's good game in any case. So I dont see how sales can undersized, if game is bad than you would have point.

Uh dude, I am very clearly saying it's bad. To reiterate, Let's Go is essentially Sun/Moon with 20% of the content for 1.5x the price. I don't know how you can honestly and reasonably say that's good even if you like the game. I still wanna know who called it the best Pokemon game, I'm very curious about what drugs they are on, or did you just make that up?

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Miyamotoo said:

Uh dude, I am very clearly saying it's bad. To reiterate, Let's Go is essentially Sun/Moon with 20% of the content for 1.5x the price. I don't know how you can honestly and reasonably say that's good even if you like the game. I still wanna know who called it the best Pokemon game, I'm very curious about what drugs they are on, or did you just make that up?

For me only the sales and mass addiction is interesting to observe. I think these 2 games are shit and retarded...And then I see so many people shitting on the remake of Secret of Mana...No comment. I have watched every trailers of these Pokemons, I tried to get interested watching some gameplays, and I can't sorry..I was able to change my mind really about SSB because I really believe now that this game is accurate and deep, but Pokemon ? hell no. The name and phenomen "Pokemon" destroyed the UK charts, not the game itself.

Miyamotoo said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Don't bother with him he hasn't even played the game. 

Around the Network
pikashoe said:
Miyamotoo said:

Even still though....as a hardcore Pokemon fan....I feel his statements are indeed correct.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
pikashoe said:

Even still though....as a hardcore Pokemon fan....I feel his statements are indeed correct.

He hasn't played the game, he can't have a particularly in depth opinion of the game. If someone skimmed a Wikipedia article of a novel and then started giving there opinion of it would you take it seriously. 

pikashoe said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

He hasn't played the game, he can't have a particularly in depth opinion of the game. If someone skimmed a Wikipedia article of a novel and then started giving there opinion of it would you take it seriously. 

So what happened to being finished with me? Sure you're not directly responding to me like a coward, but you're still talking about me, so it seems it's your word that holds no weight here. Also doesn't help that you refuse to explain what difference playing the game would make, rendering your argument about me not playing it mute. Since you're borderline trolling at this point, I will be the better man and stop bothering with you now.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
pikashoe said:

So what happened to being finished with me? Sure you're not directly responding to me like a coward, but you're still talking about me, so it seems it's your word that holds no weight here. Also doesn't help that you refuse to explain what difference playing the game would make, rendering your argument about me not playing it mute. Since you're borderline trolling at this point, I will be the better man and stop bothering with you now.

Really, you can't figure out how playing a video game is necessary to form a complete opinion on a video game, is reading a book unnecessary to understanding it, is listening to an album unnecessary. There is only so much you can understand something without actually consuming it in the way it was meant to be consumed.

Resorting to insults that is just petty isn't it, my initial comment was a bit harsh, but I think your attitude is needlessly aggressive. How am I trolling, I'm not the one going onto every thread complaining about a videogame that I haven't even played. 

Fair enough that your not interested in the game, People play Pokemon for different reasons. Most people will just say they aren't interested and move on but you are here trying to convince everyone that has actually played the game that they should not like it. It just seems a bit crazy to me.

not bad, seems it is in the middle salewise compared to other