By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Tentative Online Nintendo Switch Community

Would you like to be involved in an Online Nintendo Switch Community?

Yes 12 63.16%

No 3 15.79%

I hate Nintendo Switch Online...so...no 2 10.53%

This sounds like a brilli... 2 10.53%

Total:19

interesting idea, I don't have an online sub since the only game I play online is Paladins, but some of the 100 or so games I have do have online play which I enjoyed a lot of and if there was interest or more people around here I would happily get an account to blast out some Rocket League or destroy people in Tetris online.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
ResilientFighter said:

the tracks are awesome :D

The mechanics aren't, though.

I mean, I used to hate Mario Kart a few years ago. Whenever I played it it was just the worst, I hated the gameplay, it just felt so... crap. Then MK8 came out, I bought it and was amazed, it was awesome. I can't say it got me into the franchise as a whole because I could never be bothered to go back and play all the previous games, but on the occasion I did play an earlier one I was surprised by how decent all of them are... except Wii. That one still plays like crap and was probably the main reason I didn't like the series in the first place.

Thats your opinion, the game is loved by millions and it was highly-rated so the mechanics are fine. Too bad it wasn't your taste but at least you like mk8

Having tournaments would be awesome.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

mZuzek said:
There is a Splatoon Discord but it's a little obscure since most of its members pretty much left VGC so no one comes here to share it in the first place

Hey now!  Although to be fair I haven't updated my splatoon2 thread in 7 or 8 months. Consider it shared but not updated.

Yea I'm down, I'm eager to beat up some fools with my new improved Marth, Shulk, Joker (he's gonna be DLC, just you wait), and the newcomers as well.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Glad to see you ain't dead! Naturally I approve of this mission to bring gaming together back to this place, convenient timing too as I just reluctantly subscribed to Switch Online. I probably wont have Smash for a while as I'll be waiting on a sale, but Splatoon and Mario Kart I'm down for! Hopefully we can eventually can add Luigi's Mansion 3 to the list for a co-operative game.