By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goodbye Stan Lee :(

I'm glad he got see his characters come to life on the big screen. RIP Stan Lee

Around the Network

A real legend!

RIP Stan.

....At least he'll be with his wife again :')

95 years old. He had an amazing run and a legacy unlike any other.
Marvel Comics, and the comic book and superhero industries in general would not be where it is today without him.
Thank you, Mr. Lee. For the memories.

RIP

Such a big influence on todays culture.

A great man, one that appears once in a blue moon.Full of charisma, talent, and humanity, he parted from this world after leaving his mark on all our hearts.

Rest in peace Stan Lee, a legend among men.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I grew up on Marvel Comics and Nintendo games. Stan was responsible for half of that. Now he's gone. He left such a huge mark on my life, and the lives of millions of others around the world.

Someone said he filmed at least 5 more cameos in advance so when we see them, it’s gonna feel weird. :(

He had a long and fulfilling life, rest in peace .

20 years of my life were dedicated to reading the characters he created. X-men were my life, I loved them, still do even if I don't collect the comics anymore because the writing was so poor. Without him modern popular culture might be completely different.

Thank you, Stan. May you and Steve, rest well.

Hmm, pie.

Sad News, R.I.P. Stan!

I found the Spiderman-movies only mediocre, but the PS4 Game is awesome. It makes a lot of fun. And Spidey is really funny

PS: I have never seen Hulk movies. Which is the best movie? Maybe I'll see one in the future.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 13 November 2018