By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Top Five Kingdoms in Super Mario Odyssey

seaside kingdom, cascade kingdom, sand kingdom, mushroom kingdom, wooded kingdom

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Metro Kingdom lowkey overrated imo

Yeah I agree tbh. I loved the festival part, that was awesome, but other than that, I don't get the love.

What? You're saying you didn't love the amazing gameplay experience that was finding musicians in completely obvious places? Tsk tsk ... 

Luncheon
Seaside
Wooded
Metro
Snow

Mar1217 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

What? You're saying you didn't love the amazing gameplay experience that was finding musicians in completely obvious places? Tsk tsk ... 

That's the face of guilt. Mario is thinking "I had years to make this game and this is the best I could come up with? Come on Reggiegigas! You're not even holding the right system Reggie!" 

cycycychris said:
1) Seaside Kingdom
2) Bowser Kingdom
3) Metro Kingdom
4) Wooded Kingdom
5) Sand Kingdom

The reason why for this order.... I don't totally remember tbh. I would have put sand a little higher, but I remember being a little disappointed with how empty it was. Bowser Kingdom had a nice flow to it from what I remember. Metro Kingdom was just awesome. Wooded Kingdom kind of had a neat 2 level deign going for it. Seaside was just really fun for me for some reason.

I’ll go with those five as well, although I’m unsure of the order.

Around the Network

I would've loved there to be a Mario Galaxy-esque space kingdom with the planetoids and microgravity mechanics of that game, complete with a sweeping orchestral score, but I guess you can't have everything in life. 

5. Seaside Kingdom
4. Cascade Kingdom
3. Wooded Kingdom
2. Luncheon Kingdom
1. Bowser's Kingdom

1. Bowser Kingdom
2. Lake Kingdom
3. Lost Kingdom
4. Ruined Kingdom
5. Sand Kingdom
6. Metro Kingdom

I loved the Japanese-vibe Bowser's Kingdom was given, the aesthetics were fantastic. The sectioning was really well done too. Though it was short, I also really liked the Lake Kingdom, the music was relaxing and playing as Cheep-Cheep put a smile on my face

In no order.

1) Seaside Kingdom
2) Bowser Kingdom
3) Metro Kingdom
4) Moon Kingdom
5) Mushroom Kingdom

Switch!!!