By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you a fan of the series your Smash main is from?

Well, in Brawl my main is Snake, and I'm not really a fan of Metal Gear Solid series.

But in Smash 64 my main is Kirby, and I love Kirby games.

Around the Network

Smash 64 Main: Yoshi
I liked Yoshi's Story but other than that, not really a fan of Yoshi games.

Melee/Sm4sh Main: Dr. Mario
Never played a Dr. Mario game, I just like his moveset and think he looks way cooler than Mario

Didn't really have a main for Brawl but I guess i'd say Wolf:
Only played Star Fox 64, but i guess i'm kind of a fan, if only they'd make a game that was actually good...

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 11 November 2018

I don't care about winning in Smash, so I only play with characters that I like.

I main Luigi and fox I only star fox adventures is the only Starfox games I played and I only played Luigi's mansion on GameCube loved both games however

i main Mr. Game & Watch, Jigglypuff, and Ice Climbers. i have never had the chance to play any G&W games, even any of the anthology re-releases. I am a huge pokemon fan, having played at least one mainline game from every generation as well as numerous spinoffs. And Ice Climber is a tricky one since theres only the one game on the NES and its not necessarily the best

Around the Network

I love Mewtwo and Pokemon. I could care less about metroid but love ZSS. Final Fantasy is cool and I like Cloud

MasonADC said:
I love Mewtwo and Pokemon. I could care less about metroid but love ZSS. Final Fantasy is cool and I like Cloud

I see what you did there... ;)

Ultravolt said:
MasonADC said:

I see what you did there... ;)

:)

It would be hard for me not to be, regardless of my main, because I'm a fan of most of the franchises and games the characters are from. The only ones I haven't played any of are Metal Gear Solid, R.O.B's games, and Wii Fit, and of those, I want to play Metal Gear. The only games from the roster's representation I played that I was meh about were Duck Hunt, Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, Pac-Man, and most games heavily featuring Miis, and I don't main Snake, R.O.B, Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt, Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, Pac-Man, or Mii Fighters, nor would I ever.

I do happen to main a lot of characters from my especially favorite franchises. Most of my mains have cycled through Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem, and Star Fox characters, with the occasional Mario character, and those are some of my Nintendo favorites.

Ness main here!

Never actually played anything from the Mother series.
I will get around to it, though.