By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict metascore for Pokemon Let's Go and Smash Bros. Ultimate

Pokemon - 78
Smash - 91

Around the Network

94 Smash
80 Pokémon

76 Pokémon
94 Smash

Smash 93

Pokemon 79

71 for Pokemon and 96 for Smash

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I remember when I made a thread complaining about how weak Nintendo's 2018 was. People kept saying that Let's Go would be a great game. Now it's being predicted to not even break 8/10.

74 Pokémon
94 Smash

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Cerebralbore101 said:
I remember when I made a thread complaining about how weak Nintendo's 2018 was. People kept saying that Let's Go would be a great game. Now it's being predicted to not even break 8/10.

Damn, it's almost like people don't enjoy games based on a metacritic aggregate score.

Last edited by AngryLittleAlchemist - on 12 November 2018

80 for Pokemon, 92 for Smash.

I think Let's Go will get some good reviews, I don't see many reviewers giving it an outright mediocre score - it's a beginner's Pokemon, and that much is clear by now.

Smash Ultimate is interesting too - Smash isn't quite as universally loved by critics as 3D Mario and Zelda, so even with the sheer amount of content this game has, I can't see it breaking in to the mid-90s the way those franchises do.

82 Pokemon
95 Smash