By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Mt. Rushmore for Each Of The Big 3?

If each of the big 3 had a Mt. Rushmore depicting 4 characters that best represented the brand, what 4 characters would each company pick?

I'd bet it'd look something like this:

Nintendo:  Mario, Link, Donkey Kong and Pikachu.  Runner ups: Samus, Kirby.

Sony:  Crash, Kratos, Nathan Drake and Spider-Man.  Runner ups: Aloy, Trico

Microsoft:  Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, a racecar from Forza, Ori.  Runner ups: Fable character, Conker

Who would you want to see on each one?

Around the Network

"A racecar from Forza" LMFAO

This is what I'd LIKE to see, but not probably the best representation.

Nintendo: Mario, Tom Nook, Tingle, Waluigi
PlayStation: Captain Qwark, Daxter, Knack, Racoon from Tokyo Jungle.
Xbox: Banjo, Conker, Pinata, Minecraft Pig

To me the term Mt Rushmore is about what established the brand not what is current establishment.

Sony: Crash, Lara Croft, Solid Snake and Cloud
Microsoft: Masterchief, Marcus Fenix, (Honestly not really anything outside of this comes to mind)
Nintendo: Mario, Link, Donkey Kong and Mega-man

Barkley said:
"A racecar from Forza" LMFAO

This is what I'd LIKE to see, but not probably the best representation.

Nintendo: Mario, Tom Nook, Tingle, Waluigi
PlayStation: Captain Qwark, Daxter, Knack, Racoon from Tokyo Jungle.
Xbox: Banjo, Conker, Pinata, Minecraft Pig

would you not more associate these characters with Nintendo? Given that they've had far more successful games during their time with Nintendo than with MS, unless you consider the remaster of the N64 game on the original xbox or whatever that young conker monster... I mean would you really want this face on your mountain

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Acevil said:
To me the term Mt Rushmore is about what established the brand not what is current establishment.

Microsoft: Masterchief, Marcus Fenix, (Honestly not really anything outside of this comes to mind)

Good choices, I actually agree with almost all of this.  I'd probably replace Mega-man with Samus if I were to change anything, but I can definitely see why you chose Mega-man too.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Acevil said:

Good choices, I actually agree with almost all of this.  I'd probably replace Mega-man with Samus if I were to change anything, but I can definitely see why you chose Mega-man too.

I was actually leaning towards Kirby constantly instead of Mega-man and Samus, but all three are good for a fourth choice on establishing the brand that is Nintendo. 

Nintendo: Mario, Pikachu, Link, Donkey Kong. So I agree with OP's list.

Sony: Mazda Miata, Drake, Kratos, Ratchet. (Spiderman/Aloy/Ellie/etc don't have enough history to be considered to get on there, IMO)

Microsoft: Chief, Fenix, Ferrari 458. (Honestly I don't there is a fourth one that deserves to be there)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Nintendo - Mario, Samus, Link, Kirby

Sony - Ratchet, Nathan Drake, Kratos, Sweet Tooth

MS - Cole Train (WOOOH!), Master Chief, Alan Wake, Cuphead

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Sony: Kratos, Nathan Drake, Sackboy and A Helghast.

Nintendo: Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Donkey Kong.

MS: Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Jago and Ori.

I can only fit 3 on each company.

Sony: Pilot whit GT helmet, kratos, Drake.
Nintendo: Mario, Link, Pikachu.
MS: Chief., M.Fenix, Pilot whit Forza helmet.