By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

CosmicSex said:
Can't believe that Spiderman bundle jumped all the way to number 6 since the last update two hours ago. Look like Sony might win November after all.

I don't think that was ever a doubt. This is one killer deal. I just wonder if they have anything planned for December, or will they just give it away like they did last year?

Around the Network

5 days till black friday. Spider-man Bundle out of stock? Nice. xD

And so it begins....

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

https://www.resetera.com/posts/15121657/

Welp.

I think just like last year Amazon won't show anything like the real picture for several reasons.

I just don't believe demand is correctly measured. I think when sales reps go into Amazon meetings to discuss shipments for Xmas they have much closer relations with Microsoft and Nintendo. last year it looked from yearly movement that they took in double the amount of Xboxes and Switches for some reason.

This year Amazon have had the obvious spat, which now looks resolved, but I bet Amazon have taken even less Sony stock this year, when all 3 will imho be up in November, but Amazon will ultimately show the exact reverse of how I expect November's sales to pan out. Either way good luck all round, it will for sure be a bumper November all round.

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
X1Gates said:

that 199.99 xbox one s and the x1x going on sale will do wonders for xbox on black friday. I believe it is going to be a close year for all three consoles but that red dead 2 true 4k on xbox one x may be the tipping point. When you see that on a 4k tv it will blow your mind.

Welcome back!

thanks

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
X1Gates said:

that 199.99 xbox one s and the x1x going on sale will do wonders for xbox on black friday. I believe it is going to be a close year for all three consoles but that red dead 2 true 4k on xbox one x may be the tipping point. When you see that on a 4k tv it will blow your mind.

How have you been ?

good. i hope you didn't miss my non-bias balanced opinions much? 

KH:TSSF is at 142.

Just talked to some Walmart folks and they told me that they are saving 100 Spiderman PS4s per store for Thursday. I just picked up one from Gamestop for my boy and he said they still had a lot but they are selling fast

From the charts it looks like right after ordering that PS4 bundle the next thing thats being ordered is GOW.