By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

TheBlackNaruto said:
3sexty said:
Sorry to detract but this used to have a lot of input from GibbleGrunger (not sure I remember the name accurately). What happened to him?

He went away from The Amazon threads after release of the Switch because for some reason after the Switch released the entire of Amazon went towards the Switch and Switch games. It was kind of odd since it was pretty balanced before. But I still come because I still like reading the info and looking at the charts and games.

OK thx for that info. 

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

It seems BFV is not selling well.  

Looks like we are set for a Switchy Christmas. The Switch is basically dominating all the Amazon Charts worldwide at present. 10 SKUs in the top 100 of Amazon Japan at present.

that 199.99 xbox one s and the x1x going on sale will do wonders for xbox on black friday. I believe it is going to be a close year for all three consoles but that red dead 2 true 4k on xbox one x may be the tipping point. When you see that on a 4k tv it will blow your mind.

X1Gates said:

that 199.99 xbox one s and the x1x going on sale will do wonders for xbox on black friday. I believe it is going to be a close year for all three consoles but that red dead 2 true 4k on xbox one x may be the tipping point. When you see that on a 4k tv it will blow your mind.

Welcome back!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
X1Gates said:

It's blowing peoples mind on checkerboard 4k om the Pro too. I believe the PS4 sells more and RDR2 will sell more on PS4.

Smash only temp dethroned by BF deals :P

X1Gates said:

How have you been ?

Top 2 dominated by COD. Still $40 so not even that cheap. 3rd place for the ps plus $40 sub.

Edit: and now it's #1. Can't wait to see the next Sony quarterly results in about 8 weeks. Their digital revenue will be off the charts. 

Last edited by Kerotan - on 16 November 2018

I'm surprised it took so long for Smash to go out of stock. Hope they get more soon.