Ubisoft Montreal 54 7.36%

Rocksteady Studios 33 4.50%

Irrational Games/2K Boston 25 3.41%

Neversoft 6 0.82%

Clover Studio 16 2.18%

Crystal Dynamics 23 3.13%

Ready at Dawn 21 2.86%

Total:734

Coudn't decide between Rockstar North and Bandai Namco. In the end I went with Bandai Namco but Rockstar Games deserves the win too.

Why does Game Freak have so many votes? :/

Around the Network

Been playing and enjoying Namco games since the early 80's, so Bandai Namco all the way.

R* North. They had at least 2 different GTA skits on Mad TV, and both of them were terrible. You can't argue with that.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Rockstar North > Ubisoft Montreal > Crystal Dynamics > Gamefreak > Irrational > Bandai Namco > Neversoft > Ready At Dawn. Haven't played any games by the remaining studios. 

Dr.Vita said:
Why does Game Freak have so many votes? :/

Because people loved Tembo the Badass Elephant!

Around the Network

Ubisoft Montreal is impressive. Rockstar has always made games that I find somewhat boring.

Gamefreak and Rockstar have been regurgitating the same game for like 2 decades now. But at least Rockstar has tried to mix up the formula with RDR and I have more hope for a new IP from them than I do for gamefreak.

omarct said:
Gamefreak and Rockstar have been regurgitating the same game for like 2 decades now. But at least Rockstar has tried to mix up the formula with RDR and I have more hope for a new IP from them than I do for gamefreak.

Game Freak would like to invite you to their Town

omarct said:

Game Freak announced a new a IP like 2 months ago...

Other rounds seems like an easy decision but this Round 6 was not.