By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rank the original 3 crash bandicoot games!

3>1>2

Around the Network

3-1-2
2 always seemed kind of forgettable to me. The level design was a little tedious. Still good though. 1 was too challenging, but also very fun. 3 was where Naughty Dog nailed it. So much creativity in the levels, great secrets, fair difficulty. The only flaws with 3 was the terrible motorbike and plane levels.

Going by the original PS1 games. 2>3>1

Though I like 1 a lot more now nsane trilogy has fixed some of its problems.

3 > 2 > 1

I love the entire trilogy, but Crash 3 has a special place in my heart.

3 > 2 > 1

This series got better with every entry. Crash Bandicoot 2 invented the slide mechanic and had very good level designs but Crash Bandicoot 3 was the one who invented the Super Powers (Death Tornado Spin, Super Double Jump...) which contributed in a way fantastic way to the gameplay. Besides that Crash Bandicoot 3 invented also the vehicle levels which are a fun variety to the gameplay. And Crash Bandicoot 3 had the best level designs imo (Egyptian / Arabian / Chinese settings were awesome).

Around the Network

Why they didn't make 4 ?

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Why they didn't make 4 ?

There is more games in the series, but they weren't made by Naughty Dog

3>2>1 They just kept getting better and that continued with CTR which is my favourite Crash Bandicoot game and maybe my favourite kart racer ever.

3>1>2. I was warming up to the second one but then it dumped 5 jetpack levels on me right at the end and I stopped playing it.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Why they didn't make 4 ?

A new Crash game is rumored to be coming next year. No idea if it's going to be Crash 4 or a new racing game though (I'm presonally hoping for 4 :P).