By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is one of the most disgusting thing you have ever done?

I've played ff13



Around the Network

There was a time I missed a chance to pet a stray cat because I was in a rush...
JK, I never missed it.



BraLoD said:
There was a time I missed a chance to pet a stray cat because I was in a rush...
JK, I never missed it.

You pet every stray cat you see?

I assume you've had fleas before then?



Cleaning the shower after 8 months was something like this.



Snoopy said:
I've played ff13

At least you didn't play the sequels. Did you? ..



Around the Network

Hahaha, a well funny thread.

Probably when I was drunk and stayed overnight at a friends house. I couldn't find the toilet so peed into her kitchen sink. Disgusting and disgraceful behaviour, I'm not proud of it at all.

The most morally disgusting thing I've ever done was having sex with two different girls in the same day. Whilst it was morally disgusting, I enjoyed it if I'm being honest.



skybluerob said:

The most morally disgusting thing I've ever done was having sex with two different girls in the same day. Whilst it was morally disgusting, I enjoyed it if I'm being honest.

What's morally wrong with that? Unless you have a committed relationship I don't see the problem.



Ka-pi96 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Edit: Sorry, I'll put it in spoilers, I just assumed this thread was NSFW for some reason  

Accidentally came in my own eye


OT: I kissed a guy once, does that count?

Did you like it?

I don't even know to be honest, was pleasuring myself on the bed and couldn't find the tissue in time and somehow the ... "stuff" made an arc that ended up perfectly hitting one of my eyes. It REALLY hurt.



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Ka-pi96 said:


OT: I kissed a guy once, does that count?

Did you like it?

I don't even know to be honest, was pleasuring myself on the bed and couldn't find the tissue in time and somehow the ... "stuff" made an arc that ended up perfectly hitting one of my eyes. It REALLY hurt.

If I'm putting it in a thread about the most disgusting things you've done... what do you think?

Wow, talk about unlucky. Were there any after effects? I imagine that's something that could give you conjuctivitis or something.



Oh my god. You guys are lightweights. Well, goodnight everybody.



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."