By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is one of the most disgusting thing you have ever done?

OTBWY said:
vivster said:
I voted for the FDP once. I was young and foolish and the ballot was confusing.

So about september 2017.

No, much earlier. After that I swore to never vote again, so mistakes like that cannot happen anymore.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
OTBWY said:

So about september 2017.

No, much earlier. After that I swore to never vote again, so mistakes like that cannot happen anymore.

Yeah totally not voting AfD.

Once at a party my friend really had to take a piss, I was a bit hammered and thought it would be fun if he peed on my face.

KratosLives said:
Shit and vomited at the same time

Hahaha I have done that when food poisoned

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

zamieh said:
Once at a party my friend really had to take a piss, I was a bit hammered and thought it would be fun if he peed on my face.

A bit?

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Edit: Sorry, I'll put it in spoilers, I just assumed this thread was NSFW for some reason  

Accidentally came in my own eye

How do you even do that? :O Did it hurt?

OT: I kissed a guy once, does that count?

I guess the most disgusting thing I've done is watch Boko No Pico for about 10 minutes.

Azuren said:
I signed up on VGChartz.com

Damn! Really wish this was the first post Lol

Terranigma81 said:
Taking a horrific dump while having a zit on my anus.

What happened? Did you look down to see your shit covered in puss? 

I just felt that I had a zit on my anus with my hand. And when I squeezed my anus I felt it too. It was absolutely horrible 

Terranigma81 said:

What happened? Did you look down to see your shit covered in puss? 

I just felt that I had a zit on my anus with my hand. And when I squeezed my anus I felt it too. It was absolutely horrible 

Why were you feeling your anus with your hand though?

Ka-pi96 said:
Terranigma81 said:

Why were you feeling your anus with your hand though?

Because I felt something on my anus. I needed to now what it was so I felt it. I have the urge to feel things with my hand especially on weird places on my body. Doesnt everybody?