By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Japan losing interest in sex, relationships, and having kids

Qwark said:
On the bright side probably fewer Japanese woman get raped than American woman on average.

Possibly untrue because most Japanese women have no idea that consent is a thing, especially when it comes to alcohol.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Japan really needs to ease up on their immigration policies. Bring more people in to offset the decline in population.

NO! I want to keep Japan pure and xenophobic.

Its the only way we can guarantee the same quality of anime, hentai, and whatever stupid shit we keep rely on them for.

We just need to force them to have sex, like pandas.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Farsala said:
Qwark said:
On the bright side probably fewer Japanese woman get raped than American woman on average.

Possibly untrue because most Japanese women have no idea that consent is a thing, especially when it comes to alcohol.

Exactly. Most of them don't know what a rape is. "It's just sex", as long as it's not done with the threat of a knife, everything is fine.

Sexual harassment is also part of the culture, no woman will complain about it.

Great news. The sooner they lower immigration restrictions the better.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Megiddo said:
Woah, they got sex robots already available for consumer purchase over there?

America has them too. Starting at $2,500 a pop. 

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Faelco said:

One thing that I forgot... Most Japanese women are a complete bore on dates. No opinions, no discussions, nothing. "Be cute and shut up" seems to be their education.

And from what some of them told me, Japanese guys can be complete assh*les thinking that women are objects. Example : a guy who arrives 45 minutes late at the first date without warning and explains that he didn't see the time because he was playing video games (and the girl waited), and then during the date explains while laughing how his friends like to make girls drink a lot to rape them. The girl left at that time (and told me that when she were on a date together). Other girls told me that they didn't want to date Japanese guys anymore. And some women have no success with men because they look independant and talk back easily (that's what some guys told me). So "women are cute objects, men are the assh*les in power" seems to be usual mindset. No wonder dating is not popular...

I had a Japanese friend tell me to never, ever date a Japanese woman.  According to him, most have little interest in romance, they're just looking for someone to support them so they can stop working and for someone who will increase their status.

I'm not saying that's true but it does seem to be common sentiment.

I'm sure that's true but that statement applies to most women on this planet, not just Japanese women. Marriage/relations were always about business.

Let me quote BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I love that people overlook some basic shit in surveys like this.... half of the under 40s are virgins?!!! man that's shocking.... did you know that more than 25% of the people under 40.... are 10 or under, think about the ages included in the survey before you start to imagine anime girls falling from the tree's over there begging for Senpai to notice them, considering that the age of consent there ranges from 13-18 depending on the region (damn you survey for making me google that, now I have that weird question in my google history forever lol) that means that if keeping to the age of consent and of course the law there, people will say they've not had sex before that age when surveyed because it would be a crime to suggest otherwise.

If someone handed you a survey which said had you downloaded pirated TV shows and software off the internet... would you not hesitate slightly before ticking "of fucking course I have I know what a computer is"

so yeah....

Survey covers a group of people that around 50% of whom wouldn't be legal to have sex, since obviously anyone who dies before the age of 18 would fall into that half but no one is going to be in the region of 18-40 without having been alive for the first 18 years, so if you look at the numbers from a realistic point of view... it means that 100% if not more of the people who could be having legal sex... are having sex.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

70% of women is single? Seems I need to go to Japan then, feels like 0% are here where I am.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
pokoko said:

I had a Japanese friend tell me to never, ever date a Japanese woman.  According to him, most have little interest in romance, they're just looking for someone to support them so they can stop working and for someone who will increase their status.

I'm not saying that's true but it does seem to be common sentiment.

I'm sure that's true but that statement applies to most women on this planet, not just Japanese women. Marriage/relations were always about business.

Let me quote BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

You're wrong. No, it doesn't apply to every country on the planet. Japan is a country with a 50 years late mindset on some things.

In Japan, the husband has to work, the wife has to take care of the kids. It's a shame of the wife works, because it means that she can't take care of the kids properly. It's a shame if the husband doesn't work enough (meaning:all the time), because it means that he's not providing as much as possible for his family.

It's usual for Japanese father to not see their kids at all during the week, because they're supposed to go to work too early and come back too late to see them. Usually, the wife will leave some food for the husband to eat alone when he comes home. That's normal, and that's what they learn. So most girl don't even think about having a carreer or being independent, they just want a rich husband who will work while they focus on the kids. The husband himself doesn't matter, the wife herself doesn't matter. They have an expected role, they need to do it, like robots. 

You will find that kind of women in Europe and US, but it's s'a minority. Here, it's the default thinking, it's their education. 

Last edited by Faelco - on 17 October 2018

That's a very similar statistic to the vgchartz user base ;P