By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - POLL: Will you be changing your PSN ID

Will you be changing you PSN ID

Yes 7 12.73%

No 38 69.09%

Undecided 10 18.18%

Total:55

Everyone should have the same name as here on VGC, just for convenience.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:

Agreed! I'd change my VGC name to match PSN if I could.

But that’s not convenient for me because I only know you as Ka-pi.

S.Peelman said:

I agree. Thus, let's have the ability to change name here as well!

I use the same username wherever I can. That would involve a lot of changing.
For some reason my XBL user name is different. I made it long before psn existed so perhaps that's why it's the odd one out currently.

Wish Sony had allowed this when PS4 was released. I was HipHopGodd on PS3 but I was 19 when I came up with that name for my AIM profile (you teens should look that up lol). I changed to FentonCrackshell because I’ve always loved the character. But now I want something that says “I’m nearly 40” lol.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

I just used a variation of my surname and it’s to be what peoplele call me anyway so when I got it without having to put numbers or extra letters because it was already taken I knew it was the way to go.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

No, I'm pretty happy with my PSN ID.

No, I won't. My PSN ID is really simple, easy to remember and easy to pronounce by other people online. The only thing that bugs me is that people think I'm from Maryland because of the last two letters. But it's nothing that makes me want to change it immediately.

Nope, I use my online ID for pretty much everything else and luckily it's not embarrassing lol

Definitely will if I can be arsed. Probably when I get the PS5.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.