Forums - Gaming Discussion - POLL: Will you be changing your PSN ID

Will you be changing you PSN ID

Yes 7 12.73%

No 38 69.09%

Undecided 10 18.18%

Total:55

My username is too personal, due to how and where I used it, googling found a picture of me. Yet all my stuff is that name that now.

So unsure, unless one of the names I want to be is available that is.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Already changed it twice, don't plan on changing it again.

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 14 October 2018

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Everyone should have the same name as here on VGC, just for convenience.

S.Peelman said:

Agreed! I'd change my VGC name to match PSN if I could.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I tried to use my XBL Gamertag when I got a PS4, but it was already taken and I just added an underscore to the end. Whoever took it doesn't appear to even use PSN anymore, so maybe it's free to be reclaimed and I can knock off that tacky underscore.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:

Agreed! I'd change my VGC name to match PSN if I could.

But that’s not convenient for me because I only know you as Ka-pi.

S.Peelman said:

I agree. Thus, let's have the ability to change name here as well!

I use the same username wherever I can. That would involve a lot of changing.
For some reason my XBL user name is different. I made it long before psn existed so perhaps that's why it's the odd one out currently.

Wish Sony had allowed this when PS4 was released. I was HipHopGodd on PS3 but I was 19 when I came up with that name for my AIM profile (you teens should look that up lol). I changed to FentonCrackshell because I’ve always loved the character. But now I want something that says “I’m nearly 40” lol.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

I just used a variation of my surname and it’s to be what peoplele call me anyway so when I got it without having to put numbers or extra letters because it was already taken I knew it was the way to go.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website