By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - POLL: Will you be changing your PSN ID

Will you be changing you PSN ID

Yes 7 12.73%

No 38 69.09%

Undecided 10 18.18%

Total:55

A simple poll for people that use PSN, will you being changing you’re ID and if yes have you already decided on what you’ll change it to? Will you use the option to display your old ID aswell so people recognise you still?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

No, because I was never an edgelord teen who felt the need to name myself something I would later regret. *shrugs*

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Yes

Nope

Bananaking is the best username in history

John2290 said:
Nope. No need. I'm comfortable with x69PussyRuinerPaddy69x.

I joke. I have a prettty tame and uniform name I'm no less proud of than anything I'd change it to.

Then you should change your name.to x69pussyruinerpaddy69x

Around the Network

No. All the way back in 2006 Xbox Live proposed my username to me. I just rolled with it because I couldn't be bothered to think of a name myself. Now I use it everywhere and I kinda like the consistency. No matter if you find OdinHades on Xbox Live, PSN or elsewhere, it's always me!

Sure, the name is dumb, but what the hell do I care! =D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

made mine in 2008. not changing it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
OdinHades said:

No. All the way back in 2006 Xbox Live proposed my username to me. I just rolled with it because I couldn't be bothered to think of a name myself. Now I use it everywhere and I kinda like the consistency. No matter if you find OdinHades on Xbox Live, PSN or elsewhere, it's always me!

Sure, the name is dumb, but what the hell do I care! =D

The god above, and the god below :) its kinda a neat name.
The all knowing- father, a sky god, and a god of the underworld.... they mix well enough I think.

I think it works better than say ZeusHades would have.

No, i like my name as lazy as it is. Lazy is good

My username is too personal, due to how and where I used it, googling found a picture of me. Yet all my stuff is that name that now.

So unsure, unless one of the names I want to be is available that is.

Hmm, pie.