By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are most guys too ugly for online dating?

Unless you are super rich, handsome, top 10% of looks, you are wasting your time on a dating site? 90% of guys that struggle on dating sites are rejected guys. We are not worthy. Women  demand too much and have very high unrealistic expectations. Online dating is nothing more than window shopping for women with unlimited options. I am in the bottom 90% of men, the average guys that rarely get any responses. Men have to write every message and send them out. Women reject/block 90% of messages sent.

Around the Network

I don’t know I never tried. Sounds kind of superficial though.

No, it's all the women's fault for being too picky and sexist and having their expectations warped by unrealistic ads and dolls.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The women can use the guy up for free meals, drinks , fix her car, pay her mortgage and feed her kids. The women on dating sites do not even have to work real jobs. She is constantly searching for next guy/victim for next free ride. It is probably for the best I do not get picked by women on dating sites.

Women on dating sites can have many guys they can string along use up for free meals, drinks, pay bills, free trips. free everything. Do you want to be the lucky guy she pick as her next prey? She has strong connections, strong police and a team of Beta males to protect her.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 10 October 2018

If you're not picky send messages to all the women. One of them have to at least give a positive response.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Funny, I just joined one today. Of course I have normal expectations, since my picture is kind of fail and I am not too funny. But I still have hope that if I just start messaging a ton of them that a few will respond.

Only people who get rejected constantly think like this. In reality most people have a chance of finding someone no matter your looks, it's not like all women are great looking.

never tried, but i think it should be even easier, as you can see what things both have the same without knowing each other. and i don't think that the look is the only thing that counts, as there doesn't exist only ugly and beautiful. and not every person date someone that is supersexy....but i admit sometimes you must be lucky, and you must be at the right time at the right place...i were lucky, as men would say i'm a 8, and got the chance to get a woman that is a 10😊

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

The women can use the guy up for free meals, drinks , fix her car, pay her mortgage and feed her kids. The women on dating sites do not even have to work real jobs. She is constantly searching for next guy/victim for next free ride. It is probably for the best I do not get picked by women on dating sites.

Women on dating sites can have many guys they can string along use up for free meals, drinks, pay bills, free trips. free everything. Do you want to be the lucky guy she pick as her next prey? She has strong connections, strong police and a team of Beta males to protect her.

From your statement, I guess you had your share of bad experiences. I do not think, however, that all women are the same, and it is not fair to generalize (the same goes to women that generalize men).

I think that, with that attitude, it will be harder for you to find someone that does not fit that profile, but I guarantee you, there’s plenty of women that are worth your time. Is it possible that you are the one being too picky?  Well, my advice is, don't give up.

bubblegamer said:
Only people who get rejected constantly think like this. In reality most people have a chance of finding someone no matter your looks, it's not like all women are great looking.

Basically this, fuck fat chicks.

Be nice to them, feed them, and you'll get your dick sucked.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)