By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 4 Is the Third Best Selling Game In Europe, Africa. the Middle East, and Australia.

I find it a little weird that they included FH4 sales in that chart as usually when you get the early access editions they hold off charting the game until the games official release.

Also there is quite a lot of data missing from them charts:
"Physical data includes all games, but only those sold in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland."

So that means it's missing Physical sales data from the UK which sold out of the £80 Ultimate Edition and is the strongest market for Forza Horizon.

Around the Network
ResilientFighter said:
Azzanation said:
Well deserved. For a genre that is over saturated, its good to see FH4 bring back the quality this genre so badly needed. It will go down as one of the best racing games this gen and possibly the best of all time.

best of all time? in your opinion I suppose right? :p

Me and some of the reviews I have read. Sure its my opinion as well. I am happy to hear what you think is the best Racing game this gen? Aside from Mario Kart 8 which is another masterpiece. Lets talk Car Racers.

betacon said:
starcraft said:

Thats astounding - 66% more expensive than your usual AAA title and half a million people stump up!

If that $100 is Australian then it's only 20% more expensive than the standard price.

Ultimate Edition cost me roughly $140 Australian.

Well deserved, it's a great game!

I didn't buy it though. I just got the 14-day game pass trial. After that runs out, I don't know what to do. Game Pass has way too few games on PC to justifiy paying for it. So I'll probably just buy Forza. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:

I didn't buy it though. I just got the 14-day game pass trial. After that runs out, I don't know what to do. Game Pass has way too few games on PC to justifiy paying for it. So I'll probably just buy Forza. =P

I don't really get the period of the free trial. Seems like at Microsoft the one hand does not know what the other is doing.

On the first page Microsoft is advertising a 14-day-trial:

After I clicked on that, the offer changed to a 7-day-trial... or an 1-month-trial?

After closing the deal and instantly canceling the subscription afterwards, it is indeed a full month for free (October 8th to November 8th):

And since I'm playing on PC I don't need XBL Gold for online either.

Last edited by Conina - on 08 October 2018

5th week spiderman > 1st week Forza Horizon 4 ???

and Europe is usually where all these raceing games do best right?

Around the Network

awesome game, been waiting all year for it and about half way done with achievements, and just about to get to level 100. loving it!

Conina said:
OdinHades said:

I don't really get the period of the free trial. Seems like at Microsoft the one hand does not know what the other is doing.

On the first page Microsoft is advertising a 14-day-trial:

After I clicked on that, the offer changed to a 7-day-trial... or an 1-month-trial?

After closing the deal and instantly canceling the subscription afterwards, it is indeed a full month for free (October 8th to November 8th):

And since I'm playing on PC I don't need XBL Gold for online either.

Lucky you, I indeed only got 14 days, only 3 days left. =/

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Thisguywhokills said:

3rd behind Spiderman LOL

Copy cat lol

OT: It's an amazing game, better than FH3 which was also great. 

OdinHades said:

If you look around you might find some deals. I got 3 months of game pass for 3,50 € each. More than enough to play the game. I’ll buy it some day when it’s discounted. Don’t want to support this DLC BS that you only get the full game if you pay 100.

PwerlvlAmy said:
DialgaMarine said:

Bait or not, it is interesting when you consider that Spider Man has been out for almost a month in these charts, yet it’s still so high on the list. 

Bait is bait. Its also not interesting. Spider-Man is the best super hero game we've had in a long long time. It would be interesting if it WASNT still on top of the charts. 

Spiderman is also on the more popular platform. I can't help but think that's gonna reflect on software sales somehow...

Anywho, I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 thanks to Gamepass and I'm enjoying it. More of the same but its the type of game I enjoy playing while listening to a podcast or something.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)