Forums - Gaming Discussion - FIFA 2019 reveals the chances of FUT cards (some are less than 1%)

Tagged games:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-29-now-fifa-19-discloses-pack-odds-the-true-horror-of-fut-is-laid-bare

Its laughable that anything in a loot box type system is less than 1%. And this is supposed to be EA showing that they are being open about the odds, but they are still hiding the rate of "one to watch player". .95% is very big difference than .0001% chance of getting a card. I'm glad I've never gotten into FUT.

Last edited by cycycychris - on 29 September 2018

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

They didn't reveal them, they gave a careful estimate. "Less than 1%" means jackshit, it could be 0.9%, it could be 0,000000003%

Fucking EA man. Im glad I'm done with FIFA and all this shit

Yeah, it's a pretty half assed way of revealing the odds. At least it's good for seeing which pack is statistically more likely to give a good player though. It's been helpful for me in deciding which pack to buy over another.

OTW players being less than 1% chance should be expected though. There's literally only 23 of them out of the thousands of players available. I packed one though, so yay me

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 29 September 2018

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

This isnt really something new for us Fifa Players, everybody knows anyway how the packweight is :D

Around the Network

Oh boy, EA scrubbing their hands from all that microtransaction revenue can be heard from here.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Meanwhile on PES MyClub it's easier than ever to build an unique squad with great players and develope them further.

I'm so happy I'm done with EA and their acade trading card game :)

And that's one of the main reasons why I never play FUT.

KiigelHeart said:
Meanwhile on PES MyClub it's easier than ever to build an unique squad with great players and develope them further.

I'm so happy I'm done with EA and their acade trading card game :)

Crazy to think PES still exists when even J-League is in FIFA.

I never got into FUT, though... I think I might give it a shot this year, but if I do, it'll be for as long as I can have fun for free. There's no way I'm paying for this kind of stuff.

If you're actually good at the game you don't need to spend a penny of your money on packs.

Git gud