By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amazon: (Switch compatible) 400GB microSD card down to $99

Amazon has significantly reduced the cost of Switch-compatible microSD cards as part of its deal of the day. The full sale can be found here.

The one card we’ll highlight is the 400GB version. It started out at $249.99, but is all the way down to $99.99. This is by far the lowest price we’ve seen, so if you’re looking to increase Switch storage, it’s not a bad way to go.

https://nintendoeverything.com/amazon-switch-compatible-400gb-microsd-card-down-to-100-lowest-price-yet/

Around the Network

It's funny when I think about how I've spent $114 each, on 6 32gb Vita memory cards. Like putting on new shoes and immediately stepping in dog shit funny.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm still broke though.

RolStoppable said:
COKTOE said:
It's funny when I think about how I've spent $114 each, on 6 32gb Vita memory cards. Like putting on new shoes and immediately stepping in dog shit funny.

Am I reading that right? You spent almost $700 on memory cards for a single system?

When I think of what I spent on additional storage for Wii, 3DS, Wii U and Switch, I am still under €120. Adding N64 and GC brings my total to ~€250, but I don't quite remember how much I paid for those two systems' memory cards.

Oh, you're reading it correctly. I also have a 16gb, a 4gb, and an 8gb which I got with the PSTV, so closer to $800 than $700. The 4gb I bought at launch was at least $45. Prices were slightly reduced later on.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

nice deal would get but I already have a 128gb card with tons of space left

Around the Network
Baddman said:

Same, it isn't remotely necessary for me to have 400GB. 

COKTOE said:

That's your own fault if you feel the urge to save every of your Vita games on Vita memory cards. Do you really need most of these games instantly available?

Otherwise you could transfer them to a PC and store the backups on cheap HDD space. Or redownload the games when needed.

Acevil said:
Baddman said:

Same, it isn't remotely necessary for me to have 400GB. 

yeap  Plus I I have no problem deleting a game I'm not currently playing

Conina said:
COKTOE said:

That's your own fault if you feel the urge to save every of your Vita games on Vita memory cards. Do you really need most of these games instantly available?

Otherwise you could transfer them to a PC and store the backups on cheap HDD space. Or redownload the games when needed.

Ha. Of course it's my fault. It's also either a mark of shame, or badge of honor, depending on what I did the night before I post about it. Although 2 of those 32gb cards died on me, so it's technically not ALL my fault.  But to answer your question: Yes. I bought into the expensive luxury of card swapping, as opposed to fiddling around with deleting cards and transferring files from my PC.

Nice!