By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amazon: (Switch compatible) 400GB microSD card down to $99

That's crazy good deal!!

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

But to answer your question: Yes. I bought into the expensive luxury of card swapping, as opposed to fiddling around with deleting cards and transferring files from my PC.

Using the content manager is a lot less fiddling than remembering which game is on which memory card, completely shutting down the Vita, switching the cards, restarting the Vita, waiting for the file reconstruction and waiting for the booting sequence.

But I suppose everyone has his own system

Are these deals only for today? Would probably jump on the 200GB card for $35. 400GB is definitely way overkill unless you're going full digital.

I paid $75 for a 200GB when I got my Switch. This was a great deal.

Missed this thread yesterday. I pray I'm not too late!

Around the Network
Conina said:
COKTOE said:

But to answer your question: Yes. I bought into the expensive luxury of card swapping, as opposed to fiddling around with deleting cards and transferring files from my PC.

Using the content manager is a lot less fiddling than remembering which game is on which memory card, completely shutting down the Vita, switching the cards, restarting the Vita, waiting for the file reconstruction and waiting for the booting sequence.

But I suppose everyone has his own system

NO MY WAY IS BETTER! I have all the cards labeled ( card, a, card b, ect ) and catalogued. It's nice to have them permanently organized . Swapping cards is fast. I also didn't mention I have 3 Vitas ( 2 in active use ). That makes having multiple cards a more useful. Time wise, even if I'm just swapping one game for another, I have to first find a suitable file to delete, to make sure enough space is available for the new game. Then mess around with cords. And my memory of the file transfer process is that it is slow. REALLY slow. I'm splitting hairs though. :) Certainly when the already touched on cost effectiveness comes into the equation.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

great deal, too bad i stopped shopping at amazon. i can wait for black friday, besides the 64 gig one i got for my switch has plenty of room with about everything being physical, and dont feel the need to drop $100 on anything atm. saving for black friday, and RDR2.

If you missed out let me know. I won't need my 200GB card after I receive the 400GB card.

That's insane! Will take some time until i eventually get a switch since i am always a late nintendo-console adopter but still nice :p

Darc Requiem said:

If you missed out let me know. I won't need my 200GB card after I receive the 400GB card.

My 256GB had been filled up for moths. I deleted a bunch of third party stuff I never play (NBA 2K, WWE 2K 18, DBZ Xenoverse, Doom, etc) but I know it's a matter of time before I'm full again. I can hold out until the next sale, though.