By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Vesperia battle load time comparison. Switch vs PS4

Jranation said:
Wow! That is impressive! Considering you could fit like 5 Switch in a PS4

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that the reason for the faster loadtime has no real correlation with size. 

Around the Network

Interesting...but most probably I'll be getting the PS4 version because who knows when I'll be getting a Switch :P

One uses flash memory the other uses a HDD, most games load faster on Switch, the best case is probably Crash.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

In a game with lots and lots of battle transitions fast loading times are essential. So Switch has the advantage here.

Qwark said:
One uses flash memory the other uses a HDD, most games load faster on Switch, the best case is probably Crash.

Eurogamer says the normal Xbox One + Xbox One X, have loading times so fast you dont feel them at all with Crash Bandicoot.
Basically the PS4 version is bugged or something (poorly coded for this) so it loads slow.
Switch is 2nd fastest to load stages (abit behinde the Xbox version)

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-crash-bandicoot-nsane-trilogy-face-off

So just because the PS4/XB use HDD doesnt mean they load slower than the Switch.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Jranation said:
Wow! That is impressive! Considering you could fit like 5 Switch in a PS4

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that the reason for the faster loadtime has no real correlation with size. 

Oh i see! I guess the small one wins in this area. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

eeeh all those loading times are too long.. I don't think I want this game anymore

The game still has 2+ months of polish to go through. Dont bail out yet people.

I got the Europe collectors edition ordered. Looking forward to playing this game again.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

People will have lost more time to this thread than would ever gain in that difference unless they played the game for over 200 hours and closed this thread immediate after reading the op and watching the vids

A+ thread :D negating the gains!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive