By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 45-Year Old Dumbass Threatens 11-Year Old Kid Over Fortnite -_-

lol what a douchbag.

Around the Network

Funny how much stupid behavior Fortnite inspires

melbye said:

Like divorces.  But I'm 46.  Proud of it.  You should see the reactions from kids of friends when they see my collection.  One of the kids asked me, "What is your favorite thing to do in this house?" referring to my game collection.  My answer was, "Spend time with my family."  And then I'd call out a few of my favorite games.  The kid in question and his brother play Fortnite BTW.

Mar1217 said:
Accounting for the fact that we don't know the individual personally. Is it possible that he was povocted first ?

Anywoo, death threats to anyone is a no-no people.

Yes people, I povoct, You povoct, He/She/Me povoct, povoct, povocting, povoctology. 

Anyways being "povocted" is not an excuse and that question should not even be in this equation. Dude's fucking 11. 

Tsts... Multiplayers. So typical.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Yes people, I povoct, You povoct, He/She/Me povoct, povoct, povocting, povoctology. 

Anyways being "povocted" is not an excuse and that question should not even be in this equation. Dude's fucking 11. 

Well, I definitely wouldn't exempt the kid if he showed bad behaviors to begin with. (hypothetical)

But, the answer he received was definitely reprehencible.

You don’t threaten someone, even if they’re being immature, insulting or even threatening to you (Don’t sink to their level). Might be a ‘heat of the moment’ kind of thing but you need to control yourself as best you can. Report it, ignore them or just leave. If you can’t talk it out, of course. Easier said than done, but that’s what we should strive for.

x10 if its a freaking kid. Bad behavior or not.

Last edited by Roar_Of_War - on 19 September 2018

melbye said:

Eh, gaming in general seems to attract this kind of behavior for whatever reason. I know of a certain internet "celebrity" who made death threats against a pre-teen girl because she beat him in a Parappa the Rapper contest - and that was a decade or more ago, if memory serves.

Mar1217 said:

Well, I definitely wouldn't exempt the kid if he showed bad behaviors to begin with. (hypothetical)

I mean look I'm usually the one to hold people accountable to a degree people would consider unreasonable, but really? 

Who cares if an 11 year old "provoked" him? He's a fucking adult. What could he say that provoked him? Cuss words? Slurs? Was he trolling? So what? That's just standard 11 year old online behavior. It's normal and instead of criticizing him for the possibility of that happening all accountability should be put on the party that is mature. 

this why ps4 is the best place to play folks

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 19 September 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Mar1217 said:

I mean look I'm usually the one to hold people accountable to a degree people would consider unreasonable, but really? 

Who cares if an 11 year old "provoked" him? He's a fucking adult. What could he say that provoked him? Cuss words? Slurs? Was he trolling? So what? That's just standard 11 year old online behavior. It's normal and instead of criticizing him for the possibility of that happening all accountability should be put on the party that is mature. 

Yeah, no.  When a child does something wrong, you don't just go, "lol that's normal."  That's how you end up with adults who are assholes.  

Each party is responsible for their own actions.  The actions of one do not negate or dismiss the actions of another.