By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Fortnite Bundle Announced

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Did...Nintendo got jealous of Sony? Seriously, what is up with those companies on making bundles with free-to-play games? I know this is dead popular,but still...

But hey...first official third party bundle!

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

that looks to be an exclusive skin, pickaxe, and glider. i mean, if you dont have a Switch yet, and youre a Fortnite, this isnt a bad deal

Nintendo is going hard on bundles this holiday

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Damn. My God. This is huge news. The game is very popular and will definitely be a hit for the younger audience. Combine that with being on the go and crossplay, you have something huge. 

Last edited by OTBWY - on 18 September 2018

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Nope,nintendo games sell huge numbers and never get bundled,only sony bundles there games and without that there games won't sell.

User Warned By ~PwerlvlAmy

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 19 September 2018

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

Nope,nintendo games sell huge numbers and never get bundled,only sony bundles there games and without that there games won't sell.

Umm.........ok?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

Um

melbye said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Um

He was being sarcastic. 

Seemed pretty obvious we were in for Switch bundles in the Christmas quarter - Nintendo have high FY estimates and need a huge six months to get there. With plenty of Switch stock available, bundles are a sensible move.