By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo. Anti-Consumer.

Dr.Vita said:
Kudos for having the balls to create this thread on this site. Completely agree with your post, the truth about the anti-consumer policies that Nintendo follows have to be pointed out to everyone. Hopefully you'll have more fun with your 4k TV and be happy with your PS4 Pro on it.

Thanks i was gonna send u a request but we are already friends on here : ) 

Around the Network

I love you so much, Alchy.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Btw, has it been confimed that the online connection will suck or is it just a assumption?

Xxain said:
Btw, has it been confimed that the online connection will suck or is it just a assumption?

Yeah, Nintendo confirmed it.....

That is why I'll sell my Switch and just keep playing the Wii U.

Free online + real virtual console + Netflix

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Xxain said:

Yeah, Nintendo confirmed it.....

By virtue of being Nintendo.....

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Sorry I am anti 4K television I think instead of wasting money we should all wait for at least 8k.

You're so right At this point, Nintendo is worse than EA! At least they don't give a shoddy online service!

Xxain said:

whats wrong with getting some financial aid?

it took me a few reads, but yeah, definitely a satire. im personally really looking forward to the online service