By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Red Dead Redemption 2 VS Black Ops 4 October 2018 NPD

Which Game will come on top in October 2018 NPD?

Red Dead Redemption 2 23 45.10%

Black Ops 4 22 43.14%

roblox 6 11.76%

Total:51

3 weeks vs 1 week is very very hard for RDR II but i believe RDR II will outsell cod,even if it didn't it will be a small difference,in anyway 100% RDR II will outsell cod overall this year (US and worldwide)

Around the Network
Mr.Joker said:
3 weeks vs 1 week is very very hard for RDR II but i believe RDR II will outsell cod,even if it didn't it will be a small difference,in anyway 100% RDR II will outsell cod overall this year (US and worldwide)

100%? This is not RDR2 (combined platforms) vs. BO4 ( PS4 ). Black Ops 4 has reached almost 600.000 concurrent viewers on twitch this past week with the Blackout beta. If you're not much of a twitch user, I can tell you - that's a lot.

Cod was already the best selling game last year. And on PS4 it's going to be a great substitute of PUBG.

It's not about number of week either. COD will sell better than RDR2 in all stats.

well this will be the first COD i skip but I doubt it will have a major impact on sales lol.

globalisateur said:
Cod was already the best selling game last year. And on PS4 it's going to be a great substitute of PUBG.

It's not about number of week either. COD will sell better than RDR2 in all stats.

Jesus yeah pubg losing out on a ton of ps4 business here. It will be a hard sell when it already has h1z1, fortnite and soon black out and bfv br. And potentially rdr2. 

Around the Network

I think the big question is if RDR2 can slowly become more like GTA... COD is going to sell more in 1 year, but what with COD being a franchise that gets one every year or two, its a different ball game.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Black Ops 4 should win this.

Lifetime sales could be much more interesting. I could see RDR2 beating BO4 in the long term.

You think Red Dead will outsell BLOPS? Not even the slightest chance that will happen.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

By the end of the year it will have outsold Blops 4 in every region of the world.

U heard it here first folks!