By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spiderman Creative Director, Bryan Intihar has a message for those complaining about Spiderman exclusivity.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Like I've stated before. These guys better get the job to make a Superman game or other Marvel properties. Mainly the one I'd want is Superman though, so many years have passed and this character has never had an actually really good game like Spider-Man and Batman have had. Superman deserves one big epic game

Because superman is a boring character. He can do everything and nothing can hurt or kill him. Except a rock. 

Around the Network
SKMBlake said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Like I've stated before. These guys better get the job to make a Superman game or other Marvel properties. Mainly the one I'd want is Superman though, so many years have passed and this character has never had an actually really good game like Spider-Man and Batman have had. Superman deserves one big epic game

You forgot the best game of all time

Yes. How could I forget that masterpiece. We need a complete remake immediately

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
SKMBlake said:

You forgot the best game of all time

Like the remake/sequel to Shaq-Fu.

I don't see how a good Superman game would work, the guy is overpowered, and limiting its abilities to serve the gameplay wouldn't work.  Like in Iron Man games, I loved them but Iron man is way too powerful and you have to be very lame while playing the game to actually lose.

That's great to hear.

Games like Spiderman and Bayonetta 2 & 3 are just good examples of studios taking it upon themselves to save or create amazing games from certain franchises that otherwise didn't get a chance.

SKMBlake said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Like the remake/sequel to Shaq-Fu.

I don't see how a good Superman game would work, the guy is overpowered, and limiting its abilities to serve the gameplay wouldn't work.  Like in Iron Man games, I loved them but Iron man is way too powerful and you have to be very lame while playing the game to actually lose.

There are villains that can hurt Superman, like Parasite, Metallo or Darkside and his henchmen. Also instead of a traditional life-bar they could use a collateral damage bar

Around the Network

I'm glad that without Blizzard, we wouldn't get games like Heartstone, Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft.

Same goes for Sega for Two Point Hospital.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:
Yes, and I'm sure cars would not exist if it wasn't for Henry Ford. I hate that stupid argument. If something does not exist, it's only a matter of time before it does if there is enough demand.

There is no excuse for exclusivity, just plain old money reasons.

Don't you realize that thread title and thread content are two very different things in this particular case?

Also important, has anyone on these forums complained about this game's exclusivity? With the exception of you, of course.

Seen tons on not this forum, which is always the case with high popularity exclusives.

No one on this forum would complain about PS4 exclusives anyway since Xbox  and PC owners don't exist and Nintendo fans are Nintendo fans.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Seen tons on not this forum, which is always the case with high popularity exclusives.

No one on this forum would complain about PS4 exclusives anyway since Xbox  and PC owners don't exist and Nintendo fans are Nintendo fans.

But I liked existing

Weren't there just recently some people on this site who'd rather you didn't? Maybe try respecting the wishes of other people for once.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sony gives all of their developers full creative freedom, this is the reason why Playstation is the number one in gaming!

Some people really liked that talk of 'a future without exclusives' a while back....even Jim Sterling.

Then they realized why they are needed as third party behavior went on and the best games became ones like God of War and Spiderman PS4, Breath of the Wild, Mario O, and the like.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?