By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Exclusives Attacked For Being Downgraded

I say always expect downgrades if the game is shown too early

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:
Masked_Muchaco said:

Saying your console and games have great graphics is very different from saying they have the best graphics, I saw every single PS4 ad they released and none of them said PS4 exclusives have the best graphics. They did market the Pro in the UK as the most powerfull console in the world (which it was at the time), but they dropped that line the moment the XB1X was released.

So I ask you once again, when did Sony say their games have the best graphics?

Do you know what subtext is?

You expectedly didn't answer my question, but I'll answer yours: Yes, I know what subtext is, but the thing here is that you're accusing Sony of being dishonest with how their games look, but you're yet to give any example of them lying about graphics in this generation.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

Attacked or simply just a more common occurrence because A does it more than B?

Masked_Muchaco said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Do you know what subtext is?

You expectedly didn't answer my question, but I'll answer yours: Yes, I know what subtext is, but the thing here is that you're accusing Sony of being dishonest with how their games look, but you're yet to give any example of them lying about graphics in this generation.

I think you forgot what we were talking about.

Yet they still look better than anything else on consoles...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:
Masked_Muchaco said:

Why don't you remind me then?

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

Masked_Muchaco said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Why don't you remind me then?

Go back and reread our posts.  That will help you remember.

Kerotan said:
I've noticed that too. Then you have games like zelda which are heavily downgraded from the initial reveal and it gets no such shit show.

The difference is that Zelda is still despite whatever downgrade you're talking about.

OTBWY said:
Kerotan said:
I've noticed that too. Then you have games like zelda which are heavily downgraded from the initial reveal and it gets no such shit show.

The difference is that Zelda is still despite whatever downgrade you're talking about.

You'd have to wonder if it was a ps4 game made by Sony with the same level of downgrade would it have received the same score. Or a ps4/xbox/pc game. Games like watchdogs lost a lot of review points over a downgrade. 

Kerotan said:
OTBWY said:

You'd have to wonder if it was a ps4 game made by Sony with the same level of downgrade would it have received the same score. Or a ps4/xbox/pc game. Games like watchdogs lost a lot of review points over a downgrade. 

Because those were actual downgrades perhaps.

Last edited by OTBWY - on 10 September 2018