By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's your opinion of Spider-man so far?

So far...

I'm loving it. (Mindblown) 32 48.48%

Enjoying it 15 22.73%

It's ... decent. 7 10.61%

Have yet to play 5 7.58%

It's bad. 2 3.03%

It's terrible. 2 3.03%

Comments/indifferent/middle America. 3 4.55%

Total:66
DonFerrari said:

Cerebralbore101 said:
I too Platinumed this one. Great game, but a lot of the research stations, MJ stealth, and Otto Lab mini-games stuff just felt forced. Research stations constantly had me doing oddball tasks that weren't all that fun. MJ stealth-detective mode was frustrating. I stood around in the last "apartment" looking for at least an hour, trying to get through her final stealth-investigation section. The Otto Lab mini-games were ok, but just didn't really need to be in the game.

Otto lab is classic Insomniac =]

I found the stealth modes very easy and they gave a lot of tips and directions. I do agree with the research stuff that were strange.

Yeah all the other stealth missions were easy.

I had to find a code, and I thought the date on the side of the Otto-Osborn pic was the code, and that I was supposed to punch it into the dialpad somehow to get into the secret lab. Then I thought that the painting of Mrs. Osborn had the key kidden somewhere in it. Next I thought that the key was hidden somewhere in the kitchen because "She loved to cook". I knew that according to Osborn's recording it should logically be hidden in a picture frame. But I just spent about an hour scouring the entire apartment until I finally found that picture frame. If it was a snake it would have bit me. 

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
DonFerrari said:

Otto lab is classic Insomniac =]

I found the stealth modes very easy and they gave a lot of tips and directions. I do agree with the research stuff that were strange.

Yeah all the other stealth missions were easy.

I had to find a code, and I thought the date on the side of the Otto-Osborn pic was the code, and that I was supposed to punch it into the dialpad somehow to get into the secret lab. Then I thought that the painting of Mrs. Osborn had the key kidden somewhere in it. Next I thought that the key was hidden somewhere in the kitchen because "She loved to cook". I knew that according to Osborn's recording it should logically be hidden in a picture frame. But I just spent about an hour scouring the entire apartment until I finally found that picture frame. If it was a snake it would have bit me. 

I was actually expecting MJ to remember the number, and when she didn't I expected to find a ticket or note, and the R3 always pointed in the right direction =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

"Nice entrance! Solid 8/10!"