By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's your opinion of Spider-man so far?

So far...

I'm loving it. (Mindblown) 32 48.48%

Enjoying it 15 22.73%

It's ... decent. 7 10.61%

Have yet to play 5 7.58%

It's bad. 2 3.03%

It's terrible. 2 3.03%

Comments/indifferent/middle America. 3 4.55%

Total:66
DonFerrari said:
Sunstrider said:

Yup, like I said,  I mean, there are only types of 4 challenges that unlock trophies after all.

Well the way you phrased it didn't seem like you were talking about only once for each category but ok we have an understanding.

Huh, I forgot to put a word there, it actually does sound different, my apologies.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
DonFerrari said:

Well the way you phrased it didn't seem like you were talking about only once for each category but ok we have an understanding.

Huh, I forgot to put a word there, it actually does sound different, my apologies.

No worry, 2 stars for all is about what you need to get platinum anyway so no need to apologies.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Bristow9091 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Webswinging is a lot faster than in the PS2 game. Sometimes it can be so fast that its easy to lose momentum, and wind up walking through the street, or crawling on the side of a building. I've unlocked the ability to hit X twice in order to gain speed, and that has made it a lot easier to stay in the air. When finding backpacks, crimes, or other things on rooftops, I find myself drastically overshooting the landing zone. I wish there was a braking ability or something.

Not sure if this has been answered already, but press circle and down at the same time, it's actually called "Air Brake", lol

Circle and down? Would that be down on the D-Pad, down on the analog stick, or both? Either way I'll try it tonight. It's a huge help thanks!

Cerebralbore101 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Not sure if this has been answered already, but press circle and down at the same time, it's actually called "Air Brake", lol

Circle and down? Would that be down on the D-Pad, down on the analog stick, or both? Either way I'll try it tonight. It's a huge help thanks!

Basically just hold back(stick) plus O depending from which way you're facing.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Bristow9091 said:

On the analog stick, just pull back (If you're going forward it'll be down) and press circle at the same time, it'll bring you to a halt... you can also use circle to pull yourself to the left or right while swinging too, although you'll lose momentum while doing so

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Never used the brake while swinging, never saw the need =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
Sunstrider said:

I use it when stopping at a destination at high speeds, the first time playing I kept on landing at the wrong building or block, now I've mastered it and became Spider-Man himself .

d21lewis said:
Got a few glitches yesterday. One where a certain playable character was totally mute. I had to reset the system. Another where I was doing a challenge, chasing a drone. I got stuck under a fire escape. The camera went first person and I couldn't move. Nothing too bad. Just thought it was funny.

I misread it as nude.

mjk45 said:
d21lewis said:
Got a few glitches yesterday. One where a certain playable character was totally mute. I had to reset the system. Another where I was doing a challenge, chasing a drone. I got stuck under a fire escape. The camera went first person and I couldn't move. Nothing too bad. Just thought it was funny.

I misread it as nude.

Now that would make those slow paced sections with playable Mary Jane and Miles Morales a lot more fun.

Sunstrider said:
DonFerrari said:

I use it when stopping at a destination at high speeds, the first time playing I kept on landing at the wrong building or block, now I've mastered it and became Spider-Man himself .

Understood. I keep my eyes on the target so I usually didn't overshoot and when I did I had forgot the option to stop in midair violating physics law =p