By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow! (09/13/18)

Secret of Mana port anyone???

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Miyamotoo said:

What I actually saying is that if we really getting Animal Crossing in this Direct, launch will most likly be in first half of 2019. Point that Nintendo never done something like that before dont mean much last few years for Nintendo, they are doing plenty of things they did not done before. You talking how before every other big game was first on E3 before release, but forgetting that they even launched Switch before showed it at E3, another thing they never did before.

I didn't forget that, there's just no correlation and without that it's a meaningless point as it can be said for many things. "X doesn't always have to do Y so X doing Z instead is possible." That'd logic would only be relevant if I said it's not possible at all. Again, even with Nintendo doing some stuff (Note: some stuff, not everything) different recently, the fact still remains. Their most recent and upcoming games like Kirby Star Allies, Mario Tennis Aces, Mario Party, Pokemon, Smash, etc. have all appeared at an E3, so that is clearly not something being done differently. The real kicker though is that announcing a game in Fall to release in Spring isn't even something Nintendo hasn't done before, it's just rarely done as pointed out earlier, which again is just another reason why an AC announcement while possible is very unlikely.

Like I wrote, if we are really getting Animal Crossing in this Direct launch will most likly be in first half of 2019. All games you mentioned were announced around 6-9 months before launch, if they really show Animal Crossing today and release it in Spring, we again talking around similar time frame. Now we can maybe talk if Animal Crossing is really first half of 2019. why wanst showed at E3 this year, simple because its not part of this year launch and focus of this years E3 was on Smash Bros. Dont forget, Nintendo at E3 said they will talk about 2019. games at later date.

MasonADC said:
Ghost light has said they are announcing a jrpg port for the switch today in the direct... they have worked closely with Atlus in the past... Is it finally time for mainline Persona on Switch...

Was just announced, its Fairy Fencer F.

https://gematsu.com/2018/09/fairy-fencer-f-advent-dark-force-coming-to-switch-this-fall

Miyamotoo said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
I didn't forget that, there's just no correlation and without that it's a meaningless point as it can be said for many things. "X doesn't always have to do Y so X doing Z instead is possible." That'd logic would only be relevant if I said it's not possible at all. Again, even with Nintendo doing some stuff (Note: some stuff, not everything) different recently, the fact still remains. Their most recent and upcoming games like Kirby Star Allies, Mario Tennis Aces, Mario Party, Pokemon, Smash, etc. have all appeared at an E3, so that is clearly not something being done differently. The real kicker though is that announcing a game in Fall to release in Spring isn't even something Nintendo hasn't done before, it's just rarely done as pointed out earlier, which again is just another reason why an AC announcement while possible is very unlikely.

Like I wrote, if we are really getting Animal Crossing in this Direct launch will most likly be in first half of 2019. All games you mentioned were announced around 6-9 months before launch, if they really show Animal Crossing today and release it in Spring, we again talking around similar time frame. Now we can maybe talk if Animal Crossing is really first half of 2019. why wanst showed at E3 this year, simple because its not part of this year launch and focus of this years E3 was on Smash Bros. Dont forget, Nintendo at E3 said they will talk about 2019. games at later date.

Well that all has naught to do with the argument you butted into, certainly doesn't address anything in the post you quoted which begs the question of why did ya even quote me. Seriously, take my quote out of your post and it would still make sense on it's own lel. I'm not interested in arguing for the sake of it, please keep that in mind for the future.

My expectations are rather low, but I'm going to be pretty disappointed if we don't get new Animal Crossing, F-Zero and Mother games this year.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
My expectations are rather low, but I'm going to be pretty disappointed if we don't get new Animal Crossing, F-Zero and Mother games this year.

lol Just be disappointed now and get it out of the way.

If your expectations are disappointment then can you be disappointed by your expectations?

When does this air? half hour from now?

Tagged, thought this was meant to be a small one about some third party games but reading the rumours could be something big.

If anyone here is still complaining about Nintendo postponing this Nintendo Direct from last week because of the earthquake in Japan...

You are an entitled, spoiled prick who should think about others instead of trying to make everything about you, your country, or your pathetic lack of patience and respect.

If this offends you, then it applies to you and I'm sorry, but not sorry.