By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Black Ops 4?

Are you buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 this year?

Yes 5 11.11%

No 36 80.00%

Maybe 4 8.89%

Total:45

I'll wait for the switch version, that's why I voted "No"

Around the Network

lol guess I'm the first to say yes hahah

Mainly because my friends and I enjoy have always enjoyed the zombie mode and we play the hell out of so $60 is worth it for us.

I don't play shooters, but if I did I would probably have better taste than Yearly Installment 4.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Nope, last COD I purchased was Black Ops 3.

Proud to be a Californian.

I'll probably pick it up, will be my 3rd CoD game.

Around the Network

Oh god no. I got MW2 as a gift in 2009, but the last COD I bought for myself was World At War a decade ago. For my tastes, this looks like the most unappealing COD ever made, and I haven't been interested for a while as it is.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Thats gonna be a no from me...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Yeah no, I'm not gonna waste my money on trash

Most likely. So far all Black Ops games in the Call of Duty franchise have been really enjoyable. This one looks to be the same from the Beta. And let's be honest who buys a Call of Duty game only for the campaign? Blackout seems to be something new and fresh this year.

Dr.Vita said:
Most likely. So far all Black Ops games in the Call of Duty franchise have been really enjoyable. This one looks to be the same from the Beta. And let's be honest who buys a Call of Duty game only for the campaign? Blackout seems to be something new and fresh this year.

Sure, if you want P2W BS around every corner; loot boxes with vehicles that allow you to wipe out the whole lobby, guns that give you unfair advantages ('cuz they've actually been doing this), (additional) perks locked behind loot boxes, basically EA's envisioned Battlefront II, but worse. 

Activi$ion is Activi$ion, so I could totally see them doing this. Fuck these clowns.