By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass shooting at EA Madden tournament in Jacksonville, Florida

Peh said:
Here we go again. Just another day in the usa ...

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. So give people more guns to kill people ....

Please keep this discussion out of this thread.Its not that Im trying to silence you, but if people start discussing this here, it will derail the topic, which is to know the situation around the shooting.

If you want to talk about it, create a thread.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Peh said:
Here we go again. Just another day in the usa ...

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. So give people more guns to kill people ....

Please keep this discussion out of this thread.Its not that Im trying to silence you, but if people start discussing this here, it will derail the topic, which is to know the situation around the shooting.

This is fair, but the thread will still turn in this direction no matter what. I already see other posters going fo r it. We can just stop making threads like these in the first place, because the next mass shooting are already around the corner and nothing is being done to stop this shit. I'll stop posting in this thread now.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

You can't go anywhere anymore without some psycho nut killing someone. Didn't stop at schools, movies, concerts and most likely wont stop now.

barneystinson69 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/exxoticxH1/status/1033775596097155072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1033775596097155072&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231033775596097155072 This is very disturbing footage; don't watch if you are faint hearted. You can see the gun laser pointed to the guy on the right. I really hope he is ok...

So depressing. People just enjoying themselves and then you see this type of crap. I hope that young man is fine. There's word saying he dead but its social media and a lot of misinformation gets spread around.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected.

Around the Network
Peh said:
Nautilus said:

This is fair, but the thread will still turn in this direction no matter what. I already see other posters going fo r it. We can just stop making threads like these in the first place, because the next mass shooting are already around the corner and nothing is being done to stop this shit. I'll stop posting in this thread now.

I know, but still...

Just feel that its unfair to reduce their deaths to a political discussion.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It appears that there was a verbal fight at the end of yesterday's games.

What the fuck... that video is so disturbing.

I certainly won't watch any of the footage and I'm sorry for the viewers who didn't plan on watching it. I read that apparently there was a laser pointed at one player's chest which went up to his head just before the first shots fell.

Allegedly the shooter was an eliminated player taking revenge.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I certainly won't watch any of the footage and I'm sorry for the viewers who didn't plan on watching it. I read that apparently there was a laser pointed at one player's chest which went up to his head just before the first shots fell.

Allegedly the shooter was an eliminated player taking revenge.

Might have happened but that's not in the video.