By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass shooting at EA Madden tournament in Jacksonville, Florida

Nautilus said:
Peh said:

This is fair, but the thread will still turn in this direction no matter what. I already see other posters going fo r it. We can just stop making threads like these in the first place, because the next mass shooting are already around the corner and nothing is being done to stop this shit. I'll stop posting in this thread now.

I know, but still...

Just feel that its unfair to reduce their deaths to a political discussion.

The US is probably the only country in the world where this kind of thing will end up in a political debate. Probably because a certain party is doing every thing in their power to let these things happening.

In any other country this wouldn't be political because every political party is united in their stance against mass shootings.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

... There are Maddan tournaments?

Seriously hurts that this would happen to people so close to us all in the online community. Only a matter of a few hours before the media starts to stand on the graves of these innocent people to push their shitty political message.

Another day, another massacre America refuses to do anything to stop from happening.

Saddened by this news, thoughts go out to the victims.

Anyone know the motive?

Around the Network

thoughts and prayers to those affected. over a video game which makes it even more hard.

i wonder what we will find out about the shooter and if there is a history of mental illness involved. i hate seeing my hometown turned into chicago and detroit.

snyps said:
Anyone know the motive?

Shooter was eliminated yesterday and got mad.

Really sad to see this happening. They were there just having fun, didn't deserve this at all.

PS: Does anyone knows how many mass shootings took place this year in US?

EDIT: Already found out:

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

This is absolutely horrible. The only good news is that the shooter apparently shot himself, if what I'm hearing is correct. It won't bring back the people whom he killed, but at least we know he won't be able to hurt anyone else.

Turns out the guy was a streamer.