By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2018: The New England Patriots win Super Bowl LIII

Who Will Win Super Bowl LIII?

Saints 5 21.74%

Chiefs 2 8.70%

Rams 3 13.04%

Patriots 9 39.13%

Cowboys 2 8.70%

Chargers 1 4.35%

Eagles 1 4.35%

Colts 0 0%

Total:23
MTZehvor said:
RolStoppable said:

Doesn't make you a terrible person. I am a racist like you and also wish bad things to black people, and lots of people still consider me pretty cool. *fistbump*

There are times I truly do not understand how you have not been banned yet.

That's our Rol!

@ OP

Yea, Browns are going ALL THE WAY, BABY!!

Around the Network

Not feeling good about the Packers entire season...

Geeze what a choke job by the Bears. Mad props to Rodgers for playing like he did, but that was just a ludicrously terrible final few minutes by Chicago. Special accolades go to Kyle Fuller for dropping the easiest game winning INT I've seen in a while.

Well both my upset picks failed hard. Such a standard week eh. Packers and Rodgers played hard, I guess it's worth it to beat the Bears in Lambeau again. But the rest of their season isn't looking great with more limited mobility in Rodgers.

Around the Network

If I bet with odds, I'll probably break even. Good god, it should've never been that close with bears and packers. Packers are so much more talented than that piece of shit team.

Angelus said:
So.....in my keeper league, I started the Saints D, figuring that Tampa was a gimme. That went well.

I had picked the Saints D too. But in the last moment I changed my pick to the Ravens

Pretty great day of football for me personally. Broncos won, barely, but the defense is still great. Case set them up for easy points too often. But his mistakes all came trying to force the ball down the field with no one open, that's easy to correct. Impressed with the offensive line, but who knows how strong the Seahawks pass rush is now.

Won in all three fantasy leagues. In my big money league, Yahoo rated my draft a D- and predicted me to go 1-12 lol. It's not a high scoring league, it's all about touchdowns, but I put up over 100 points. My opponent must have been frustrated, he had Mahomes, but I had Rivers lol. Drafting James Conner in the 13th round paid huge dividends.

And of course, Dallas sucked bad. Offensively, anyway. If they still had Dez and Bailey they probably win that game. Prescott continues to be an average at best QB when he doesn't have Zeke running wild.

Disappointed but not surprised.

Boy this is an ugly game if you like passing. Three interceptions between the two QBs and we're only halfway into the second quarter.