By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you feel about Death Stranding?

How do you feel about Death Stranding?

I'm not excited at all 18 48.65%

I'm a bit excited 10 27.03%

I'm super excited 9 24.32%

Total:37
Lafiel said:
HintHRO said:
I was genuinely interested after the first trailer, but it slowly fades away. How long has it been since the first trailer? More than two years probably and still no solid gameplay footage. It is time we get to see what we're going to play.

the first trailer was released before they even had a game engine - anyone with a hint of how development works could've told you right then that the game was atleast 4 years away and gameplay won't be shown until it's polished enough to be used in marketing

So you are saying Death Stranding is still 2 years away? Who thought that was a good idea? Nobody wants to wait that long and the hype will fade out. E3 2018's trailer should've been the official announcement of the game.

Around the Network

Seeing celebrity faces makes me turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Vodacixi said:

I feel the same as watching this. I don't fucking know what's going on, I don't know how it plays... I don't know anything. But hey, it's pretty. And seems sophisticated. Yay?

OMG prefect analogy, gotta love classic Simpsons! To me right now, Death Stranding looks like a big hunk of nothing. All we saw so far is a lot of walking and a plug-in baby (who will probably crucify our enemies).

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 17 August 2018

Signature goes here!

HintHRO said:
Lafiel said:

the first trailer was released before they even had a game engine - anyone with a hint of how development works could've told you right then that the game was atleast 4 years away and gameplay won't be shown until it's polished enough to be used in marketing

So you are saying Death Stranding is still 2 years away? Who thought that was a good idea? Nobody wants to wait that long and the hype will fade out. E3 2018's trailer should've been the official announcement of the game.

yea, Sony really mishandled that especially because they already have lots of bad experiences with announcing stuff too early

No hype; every time they show a trailer I leave feeling more confused than I came in.

Around the Network

An interesting concept .... and that's pretty much it.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I am confused. Kojima needs to show more stuff.

He cant have the same advertisements tactics as with MGS, because we already knew how the core gameplay of the franchise was, but in this case we dont, so all he shows is quite confusing, instead of informative.

KLAMarine said:
Seeing celebrity faces makes me turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I've been against the idea from the very start myself.

Chinese food for breakfast

Im a bit excited. It looks original at least.

Ka-pi96 said:
I wish Sony would spend their money on actual games instead of walking simulators.

So funny to say that when you know nothing about the actual game. Nice shitpost though.