By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Have you/would you ever use the services of a prostitute?

Have you/would you?

Yes 52 33.99%

No 101 66.01%

Total:153

I'll stick to being married if that is the pinnacle of S Tier lol

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:

I'll stick to being married if that is the pinnacle of S Tier lol

Married is great.

No, cheaper to have a wank

I could not really pay for something that is so 1930s. Mabey is I was a mobster in the 30s it would be a bit different nmeow.

BiON!@ 

Yup, many times.

Around the Network

No, goes against my morals.

Believe it or not, most double as therapists for men, so that's a lot of bang for the buck, pun intended.

I have not... but now that I have more disposable income, considering it.

I don't have any moral objections to it, depending on how its done. For instance, I wouldn't do one of those cheap establishments with asian women who don't speak English, because I feel there's a pretty good chance I'd be supporting human trafficking. But, with an educated put together woman who is doing it independently, is being compensated well, and is clearly doing it out of her own volition and not because she is lacking in other options... I see no reason why not.

As George Carlin said, selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal?

haxxiy said:

Believe it or not, most double as therapists for men, so that's a lot of bang for the buck, pun intended.

My therapist charges almost as much as a prostitute. And she only does hand stuff.

Not against it in principle. Just the quality of the women is low and I'm worried about hygiene.

Started being sexual pretty late in my live, felt a intense dissapointment as i didnt understand what the fuzz whas about( dont get me wrong thou my first and even second girl where gorgous)

As a teenager i always wanted to try it so yes, had 3 different girl all my type and they all got boring after 5 a 10min, guess sex is not for me lol.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil