By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon UK listing a bunch of Switch placeholders

Amazon UK is listing several placeholders for Switch – though it’s unclear how long they’ve been present on the retailer’s website.

A quick search of the placeholders can be found here. Some are a bit questionable, as a couple have the Pokemon logo while another features the Smash Bros. Ultimate boxart.

Some screenshots below:

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Oooow Switch Title 18. I wonder what that is...

At times this has indicated an imminent direct. It happened back in January, 8 or 9 days before the mini Direct aired.

Yes! We need a direct before November

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Yes! We need a direct before November

Before the end of September, when the online service launches.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

"Just Announced at the Nintendo Switch Event - Box Art Coming Soon"

PARDON ME WHAT

well i can't wait to see what it is lol

Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, F-Zero XX, Tekken 7, Super Mario Odyssey 2, New Zelda, Super Mario Maker 2

Well, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 are already a thing. It could be that Starfox racing game, pikimin 4(ffs, show something about this game already), Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing and some 3rd party games

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:

Well, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 are already a thing. It could be that Starfox racing game, pikimin 4(ffs, show something about this game already), Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing and some 3rd party games

...or it could be 8 WiiU ports.