By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MHW over 10m sold already

amazing numbers, sequel confirmed

Around the Network

It's basically a BOTW clone, outselling BOTW...

Megiddo said:

Indeed, I do not use the quote button when I'm replying to the last post in the thread. Gotta work out those context clues!

Yes but it does nothing to notify the other poster and makes up a silly rule of having to check back for replies, which itself becomes a one way street when it shouldn't, thanks to all the systems we've had in place with forums for years. We need not go back to the very beginnings of forum posting. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Actually, reading a thread is pretty important in discussion. If you don't want to read a forum, at the very least the replies directly after your own posts, then I'd recommend not posting or at the very least not replying to me.

If it's a brand new topic I'm not going to quote the entire first post in my reply. Similarly I'm not going to quote the last post of a thread in my reply. If that bothers you then feel free to not engage me in discussion.

contestgamer said:

Hopefully this is a joke comment? I cant tell over the internet anymore.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
I like how we've managed to turn this from MHW crossing 10m to "let's all thank PS4 and forget everyone else", "Also let's jab at Nintendo just because".

Maybe you just to sensitive 

JRPGfan said:
contestgamer said:

Hopefully this is a joke comment? I cant tell over the internet anymore.

Theyre both open world, third person adventure games with fantasy monsters and hunting.

Megiddo said:

Actually, reading a thread is pretty important in discussion. If you don't want to read a forum, at the very least the replies directly after your own posts, then I'd recommend not posting or at the very least not replying to me.

If it's a brand new topic I'm not going to quote the entire first post in my reply. Similarly I'm not going to quote the last post of a thread in my reply. If that bothers you then feel free to not engage me in discussion.

Actually not using the quite button becomes selfish and forces someone to be at your beck and call to see the response. That's not how things work these days as we have notification systems for almost anything. To willingly want to pull people backwards is to be selfish.

Telling me not to post because you cba using the quote option is rather childish to offer as "advice". 

I feel like you;re wanting to fish for an aggressive reply going by the way you set rules for yourself.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The thing is, I don't think it's any sort of 'beck and call' for someone to read a thread that they posted in. To me that's just common sense. If you're not interested in reading the discussion then why bother posting anyway? That's the way I see it at least. This is fairly off topic though, so I'll request that if you wish to continue this dialogue that we do it via private messaging.

contestgamer said:

Including the wii u verison, BOTW has sold more though. MHW is selling much faster though, so it is yet to been seen which one will actually sell the most