By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Canada VS Saudi Arabia...

Aeolus451 said:
Not surprising since they are moderates and all. I hope Trump stays out of it and perhaps Canada can see the value of having a military.

Canada has a military, and one that is fairly proportionate to their population in terms of manpower and spending. They don't need a trillion dollar defense budget.

Around the Network

This is so stupid. Honestly it turned into a whole lie and who's best madness on twitter.
I'm from Canada and i've never heard of bestiality being legal or 1000 women being mysteriously murdered like what ?
Also saw a lot of people pointing out the homeless thing, yes there is homeless people in canada like pretty much everywhere else in the world. We do have places for them to go get food and spend the night like in Montreal and Toronto.

Ka-pi96 said:
massimus said:

What would the media use as a source then? 

Well this is a pretty shocking idea but... they may have to actually do some pproper research :O

Ha! Fat chance!

Ice vs fire.

SanAndreasX said:
Aeolus451 said:
Not surprising since they are moderates and all. I hope Trump stays out of it and perhaps Canada can see the value of having a military.

Canada has a military, and one that is fairly proportionate to their population in terms of manpower and spending. They don't need a trillion dollar defense budget.

Because we're a peace-loving nation who don't resort to violence when someone does something to upset us....or when we want oil. Or when a nation has a lot of a religion we don't like.

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
This is so stupid. Honestly it turned into a whole lie and who's best madness on twitter.
I'm from Canada and i've never heard of bestiality being legal or 1000 women being mysteriously murdered like what ?
Also saw a lot of people pointing out the homeless thing, yes there is homeless people in canada like pretty much everywhere else in the world. We do have places for them to go get food and spend the night like in Montreal and Toronto.

Bestiality is 100% illegal, this is just a smear campaign from ignorant middle easterners. Doesn't surprise me that the nation who doesn't think women are real people doesn't know how to teach its citizens how to google. 

Alara317 said:
xMetroid said:

Bestiality is 100% illegal, this is just a smear campaign from ignorant middle easterners. Doesn't surprise me that the nation who doesn't think women are real people doesn't know how to teach its citizens how to google. 

Yeah that's what i thought. I just haaaaaaaate when ignorant people say lies like that. 

it's pretty clear that they just want to use canada as an exemple to other countries. dont even dare say something against us, or we will do the same for you.

How is it possible that nobody has pointed out yet that this is obviously all Trumps fault? He's at the core of all wrongdoing in the world. The msm proves it everyday...

We are a nation that picks friendly fights with places like SA, where we rely on a bunch of their oil, and have endless amounts of oil ourselves, yet after mining it, sends it off to be refined elsewhere, then buys it back at exorbitant prices. When we try to keep the entire process here, certain Provinces get in the way and screw the Country over.

We are a nation that points out how it's oppressive for other nations to force woman to cover themselves, yet trying to ban burkas/hijabs/niqabs here in our own Country, is also somehow oppressive to woman.

We are a nation that tries to sweep Muslim wrongdoings that happen here under the table as much as possible, and don't bother reporting on many Muslim incidents in the U.S. either, yet we are more than happy to point out the problems they have in the Middle East, based on our values.

No wonder SA is calling our bluff. Some may say they are going overboard, and I would agree based on the CN Tower plane tweet, but otherwise, this may very well be extremely meaningful to their Country and culture, so they wouldn't be crossing the line from their point of view.

Some of the blow back from SA is BS as well, but the main point of mind your own business, I can't deny. It's one thing to try and use a public platform to help gain yourself some traction with an agenda, it's another to keep pushing that agenda when you've clearly been warned.

EricHiggin said:
How is it possible that nobody has pointed out yet that this is obviously all Trumps fault? He's at the core of all wrongdoing in the world. The msm proves it everyday...

We are a nation that picks friendly fights with places like SA, where we rely on a bunch of their oil, and have endless amounts of oil ourselves, yet after mining it, sends it off to be refined elsewhere, then buys it back at exorbitant prices. When we try to keep the entire process here, certain Provinces get in the way and screw the Country over.

We are a nation that points out how it's oppressive for other nations to force woman to cover themselves, yet trying to ban burkas/hijabs/niqabs here in our own Country, is also somehow oppressive to woman.

We are a nation that tries to sweep Muslim wrongdoings that happen here under the table as much as possible, and don't bother reporting on many Muslim incidents in the U.S. either, yet we are more than happy to point out the problems they have in the Middle East, based on our values.

No wonder SA is calling our bluff. Some may say they are going overboard, and I would agree based on the CN Tower plane tweet, but otherwise, this may very well be extremely meaningful to their Country and culture, so they wouldn't be crossing the line from their point of view.

Some of the blow back from SA is BS as well, but the main point of mind your own business, I can't deny. It's one thing to try and use a public platform to help gain yourself some traction with an agenda, it's another to keep pushing that agenda when you've clearly been warned.

SA loves Trump. Trump is crushing Iran behind closed doors. The Iranian people are getting feisty, it’s death to dictator now, not death to America. The msm proves nothing, the twitter crusade means nothing. It’s not reality, it’s a sideshow of oddities.