By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ultimate Direct August 8th 2018 announced at Evo

Think I'll buy it now. Looks like they have added enough to justify an upgrade from the WiiU version :)

Around the Network

25mil incoming? ;)

xMetroid said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
There was already a seperate option for Online. As everyone has been speculating, it'll be likely the game's signature mode much like Adventure, Subspace, Smash Run, and Smash Tour were.

Dont say Smash Tour out loud or the grim reaper will rip your soul out.

It has to be some new adventure mode, if its something old like smash tour or smash run, they would have announced it like they did with classic mode 

And I still have this ominous feeling that there is still a lot they have yet to show us.

JWeinCom said:
Wyrdness said:
So the debate right now on streams between pros is the Smash meter.

No way this becomes the standard.  It's a neat feature, and maybe for some side tournaments, but final smashes are just too imbalanced for competitive play.

Don't count it out yet because it was noted using the meter makes FS' weaker to balance it out, I can see it being used if the overall balance is fine as Shofu said he wants to see how it plays out first before people start saying what should and shouldn't be used.

Around the Network

Pachofilauri said:
xMetroid said:

Dont say Smash Tour out loud or the grim reaper will rip your soul out.

It has to be some new adventure mode, if its something old like smash tour or smash run, they would have announced it like they did with classic mode 

True. And also i think since they really want to make it "ultimate" and they listen to fans a lot, i really think there will be some sort of story mode.

wow hyped!!!!!!

so much content and yet nintendo will manage to fit it on a 16gb cartridge.

Rowlet/Dicidueye didn't appear in the pokeball segment...
There's still hope...

Have a nice day...