By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

DannyDanger89 said:
duduspace1 said:

Who won ?

Sony was still winning NPDs so I'm guessing Amazon realized they were fighting a losing battle 

As big as amazon is, i dont think it was a terrible loss either. Sony had no presence on amazon during Prime day, xbox and switch got huge boosts in sales and fans got great deals.

Around the Network

Today Smash received a boost (Smash direct) in Amazon. In the annual ranking step from 17 to 14 in a few hours. And it gained the position 1 in the daily ranking although Madden is to two days of its launching.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Smash is really in a league of its own.

DannyDanger89 said:
duduspace1 said:

Who won ?

Sony was still winning NPDs so I'm guessing Amazon realized they were fighting a losing battle 

DannyDanger89 said:
duduspace1 said:

Who won ?

Or perhaps Sony realized it was finally starting to matter last month for which we are expecting results ?

Smash blocking new releases from the #1 spot, damn.
Also, switch climbed a bit since the direct, nice.
Happy to see Neon is doing better than grey tbh, neon will be the iconic patern that people will remember.

Around the Network

Yay Go SMASH!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mar1217 said:
Megiddo said:

I mean, RDR2 would have to actually be available to pre-order on Amazon to rank.

Oh, it ain't ? Shame on you Amazon !

That should have been fairly obvious if you read any of the various Amazon US charts posted in this thread.

Mar1217 said:
Megiddo said:

That should have been fairly obvious if you read any of the various Amazon US charts posted in this thread.

Or it could have simply fell out of the top 100, but nah, it's unavailable right now.

Wait, you're on a gaming sales website and you think that Red Dead 2 could have fallen out of the top 100? You do know Rockstar Games, right? How GTA V is the highest selling title of both last generation and this one?

Can't wait to see Smash numbers! It is going to be insane

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Happy to see DQ XI making some gains in the chart.