By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spiderman Ps4 FW sales WW: what do you predict?

< 3 Million on it's first week,  and 20 Millions life times sales Insha Allah

Around the Network

2.5 million first week.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say 3.5-4m FW

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

My prediction will be
2.5M
LTD of 15M or more with bundling

I will go with a safebut optimistic 2-3M FW

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

1.5 to 2 million first week. In normal situation i'd have said 2.5 to 3 (More or less what God of War did.) but in September the competition will be goddammit high, especially for casuals (We all know that core gamers will grab it, before or after) There will be the nostalgic Spyro, the evergreen battle between Fifa and Pes. The highly anticipated JRPG DQXI, and even more. Hope it could reach the 10 millions milestone lifetime. Insomniac deserve such a milestone cause they are super developer.

2.3-2.7M first week
7 million before the end of the year

This game is heavily bundled with the Spidey PS4 and collectors and limited editions are sold out in the UK. If that is similar across the globe, I'll say Spidey will probably do around £3.5million first week including digital. This is a going by 7 day week not release day to end of week.

HollyGamer said:

< 3 Million on it's first week,  and 20 Millions life times sales Insha Allah

Even for an Inshallah that is a high demand for lifetime lol

Let’s see:
US: 1.75m
EU: 1m
JP: 125
ROTW: 725k
WW= 3.6m
Digital + retail