By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spiderman Ps4 FW sales WW: what do you predict?

Hmm... it's tough. I think the large install base of PS4s will push it past Horizons numbers. It'll probably be about the same as Uncharted 4.
2.2 M

Around the Network

I think it'll exceed 2.5m fw and has the potential to sell 8m+ lifetime if scores are great.

4M 1st week worldwide (I expect 5m shipped games at launch), 6M 1st month, 10M before year ends. Probably between 15-20M lifetime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4zm30yeHHE

The trailer for this game has 35 MILLION views. Almost doubling God Of War's highest viewed video and quadrupling all other Sony exclusives.

4 million 1st week. 15-20million lifetime.

NYCrysis said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4zm30yeHHE

The trailer for this game has 35 MILLION views. Almost doubling God Of War's highest viewed video and quadrupling all other Sony exclusives.

4 million 1st week. 15-20million lifetime.

Hot damn. Spiderman trailer has more views than RDR2's highest viewed trailer.

Around the Network

3M, similar to GOW

I think the timing of its release will be very good for its sales @ 2.2 M FW

around 3m first week.

Everyone in this thread has some really high expectations... and althought I would love to see the game selling that well, I'm just wondering if they are at all realistic. How do these "expected" numbers compare to previous Spiderman games? What is the highest number of Units any spiderman game has achieved? I will go with 1.2M first week, 6M lifetime, which would b really good numbers for most franchises.

Colocho said:
Everyone in this thread has some really high expectations... and althought I would love to see the game selling that well, I'm just wondering if they are at all realistic. How do these "expected" numbers compare to previous Spiderman games? What is the highest number of Units any spiderman game has achieved? I will go with 1.2M first week, 6M lifetime, which would b really good numbers for most franchises.

That's just plain delusional on so many levels I'm not even gonna bother pointing them out. We'll know in less than a month anyway.