By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SIE Q1 2018 (Apr-June): 3.2m PS4s shipped (down vs Q1 2017@3.3m) / FY18 forecast increased to 17m

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/archive.html

Around the Network

Thats a lot better then expected! Also its from 30th june? Ps4 undertracked?
It seems ps4 indeed does not need a pricecut, amazing its selling so well 5years in for 299/399

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

No ps4 is not under tracked, those are shipped numbers.

Great result and wouldnt be surprised if they pass the revised forcast.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

So that's 82.2m shipped as of June 30th and as expected the forecast has been increased.

Around the Network

Strong numbers and the new impressive "Spiderman"-game (incl. limited console) + the big "Dragon Quest Xi" will be released soon on PS4!
Its a very great result, Gratulation :) @ best Games-Console of the year

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 31 July 2018

quickrick said:

1.6 million on the shelves? Is that even possible?

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

kurasakiichimaruALT said:
quickrick said:

yes it's usually 2 million +

kurasakiichimaruALT said:
quickrick said:

Yes, that is very normal, its actually quite a bit lower than previous quarters.

Sony announced sell through of 73.6m and shipments of 76.5m at the end of 2017, a difference of 2.9 million.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PS4 is a beast. Unstoppable. I'll say again, 120M+ by the end of its life cycle.
From Sept it will sell like hot cakes. Spiderman cannot come soon enough.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.