By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - August Games with Gold; Forza Horizon 2, For Honor, Dead Space 3, Epic Mickey 2

Pretty good month I already own Forza Horizon 2 but none of the other 3 games. I came close to buying Dead Space 3 a couple of times good that I held out.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
So forza has become a staple for every august, it seems. Expect Forza 6 in august 2019, Horizon 3 for august 2020, and so on.

Well every Forza Game has a four year digital live cycle Horizon 2 and all its DLC will be delisted sometime in September.

Its definitely better then last month even though the two X1 titles they gave away last month turned out better then I thought they would be.

Don't mind a digital copy of Horizon 2. For Honor is a game I won't play, but will install anyways. Deadspace I have on Origin, and I don't want to go on my 360 just to acquire it. Epic mickey looks like a shit childs game, wish they put something more mature.

shikamaru317 said:
TheBird said:
Don't mind a digital copy of Horizon 2. For Honor is a game I won't play, but will install anyways. Deadspace I have on Origin, and I don't want to go on my 360 just to acquire it. Epic mickey looks like a shit childs game, wish they put something more mature.

You can redeem and download 360 GWG games on Xbox One now. Have been able to for about a year I think. 

I don't even bother to turn my consoles on to acquire them either. ;)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
TheBird said:

You can redeem and download 360 GWG games on Xbox One now. Have been able to for about a year I think. 

Believe me m8, when I go to get a 360 title on my One, it tells me you must go to the Xbox website, so when I went to the website it told me to go on my Xbox. So when there is a really worthwhile having game like the Splintercell deal I will hook up my 360.

Barozi said:
Finally an excellent month! About time.

Yeah.  It has been a while since we've seen one like this.  

Pemalite said:
shikamaru317 said:

I don't even bother to turn my consoles on to acquire them either. ;)

Instead you put the energy into an obnoxious post.

Anywho, great month. I played a ton of Forza Horizon 2. I enjoyed Dead Space 3 as well, under rated in my opinion.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

TheBird said:
shikamaru317 said:

Believe me m8, when I go to get a 360 title on my One, it tells me you must go to the Xbox website, so when I went to the website it told me to go on my Xbox. So when there is a really worthwhile having game like the Splintercell deal I will hook up my 360.

Aslong as the game is part of the X1 BC program you can claim it and play it on X1.

I only recently found that out with Sega All Star Racing and now Splintercell. I claimed them and installed them all with the X1, never needed my 360 with those titles and i am hoping Dead Space 3 is part of the program aswell.

Hey, For Honor! Finally a game I want to play for the Games with Gold freebies.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden